- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "rob newsom"
Boudreaux Cellars 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, Washington, $75
Entertaining and talented Rob Newsom wisely looked to the future with this work from some of the most historic and regarded Cabernet Sauvignon vineyards in the Columbia and Walla Walla valleys. Bacchus, Seven Hills and Wallula vineyards...
- Posted December 18, 2018