- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
All posts tagged "sauvignon blanc"
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Blue Terrace Vineyard Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $27
Andrew Peller alum Mary McDermott’s remarkably expressive work with Sauvignon Blanc begins in the southern Okanagan Valley of British Columbia at Blue Terrace Vineyard near the town of Oliver. She made this pick at 22 Brix on...
- Posted March 25, 2019