- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
All posts tagged "scoria vineyard"
Koenig Vineyards 2016 Scoria Vineyard Malbec, Snake River Valley $30
A few years ago, Sydney Weitz Nederend got her start in the Idaho wine industry by working in the Koenig Vineyards tasting room. Now, she’s spearheading her own Scoria brand while overseeing Scoria Vineyard, one of the...
- Posted December 16, 2018