- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
All posts tagged "seven hills vineyard"
Pepper Bridge Winery 2015 Estate Vineyards Merlot, Walla Walla Valley $50
The 2019 vintage will signal the 20th anniversary of Norm McKibben and Jean-François Pellet’s estate Merlot program, and harvest for this wine from the historically hot vintage began on Sept. 3. That was three weeks earlier than...
- Posted March 25, 2019