- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "seven hills vineyard"
Pepper Bridge Winery 2015 Estate Vineyards Merlot, Walla Walla Valley $50
The 2019 vintage will signal the 20th anniversary of Norm McKibben and Jean-François Pellet’s estate Merlot program, and harvest for this wine from the historically hot vintage began on Sept. 3. That was three weeks earlier than...
- Posted March 25, 2019