- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
All posts tagged "siegerrebe"
Lopez Island Vineyards & Winery 2017 Siegerrebe, Puget Sound, $25
German researcher Georg Scheu is credited with overseeing the crossing of Madeleine Angevine with Gewürztraminer in 1929. Five decades later, Washington state became home to the first plantings in the U.S. of Siegerrebe (see-gar-RAY-buh). Puget Sound producer...
- Posted November 4, 2018