- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
All posts tagged "siegerrebe"
Lopez Island Vineyards & Winery 2017 Siegerrebe, Puget Sound, $25
German researcher Georg Scheu is credited with overseeing the crossing of Madeleine Angevine with Gewürztraminer in 1929. Five decades later, Washington state became home to the first plantings in the U.S. of Siegerrebe (see-gar-RAY-buh). Puget Sound producer...
- Posted November 4, 2018