- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
All posts tagged "siegerrebe"
Lopez Island Vineyards & Winery 2017 Siegerrebe, Puget Sound, $25
German researcher Georg Scheu is credited with overseeing the crossing of Madeleine Angevine with Gewürztraminer in 1929. Five decades later, Washington state became home to the first plantings in the U.S. of Siegerrebe (see-gar-RAY-buh). Puget Sound producer...
- Posted November 4, 2018