- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "squirrel tooth alice"
Dusted Valley Vintners 2017 StoneTree Vineyard Squirrel Tooth Alice Red Wine, Wahluke Slope, $45
For the third straight vintage, Dusted Valley sticks with Grenache in the lead and StoneTree Vineyard as the source for the GSM-blend these Wisconsin natives have named for a long-lived madam from Texas. The formula of Grenache...
- Posted September 8, 2019