- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
All posts tagged "stillwater creek vineyard"
Spring Run 2018 Stillwater Creek Vineyard Rosé, Columbia Valley, $18
Seattle entrepreneur Tom Alberg proudly created the Columbia Valley’s first certified Salmon-Safe vineyard at Stillwater Creek along the Royal Slope, and the Spring Run rosé program at Novelty Hill donates $2 of each bottle sold in the...
- Posted July 21, 2019
Merry Cellars 2015 Stillwater Creek Vineyard Mourvèdre, Columbia Valley, $48
Palouse producer Patrick Merry has proven himself to be a talent with Rhône varieties. His Roussanne topped a 2018 tasting of white Rhones by Wine Press Northwest, and this work with Mourvèdre from Stillwater Creek Vineyard in...
- Posted May 4, 2019