- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
All posts tagged "stonetree"
Wautoma Wines 2014 El Prat Red Blend, Columbia Valley, $28
One of the Northwest’s top talents with Malbec, Jessica Munnell shows her touch with this blend of Malbec from sultry StoneTree Vineyard on the Wahluke Slope and clone 8 Cabernet Sauvignon (56%) from Tom Merkle’s Wautoma Springs...
- Posted March 7, 2019