- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "stonetree"
Wautoma Wines 2014 El Prat Red Blend, Columbia Valley, $28
One of the Northwest’s top talents with Malbec, Jessica Munnell shows her touch with this blend of Malbec from sultry StoneTree Vineyard on the Wahluke Slope and clone 8 Cabernet Sauvignon (56%) from Tom Merkle’s Wautoma Springs...
- Posted March 7, 2019