- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "stonetree"
Wautoma Wines 2014 El Prat Red Blend, Columbia Valley, $28
One of the Northwest’s top talents with Malbec, Jessica Munnell shows her touch with this blend of Malbec from sultry StoneTree Vineyard on the Wahluke Slope and clone 8 Cabernet Sauvignon (56%) from Tom Merkle’s Wautoma Springs...
- Posted March 7, 2019