- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
All posts tagged "tempranillo"
Tempranillo Duex Barrique release party at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards
The previous release of Tempranillo Duex Barrique at Reustle Prayer Rock Vineyards sold out in a day, so come out June 12 and experience this 100% new oak Tempranillo before it is gone. RSVPs are required as...
- Posted June 12, 2019
Sawtooth Winery 2016 Classic Fly Series Tempranillo, Snake River Valley $30
In typical fashion, the Idaho wine industry enjoyed a bounce-back vintage in 2016 on the heels of a devastating winter the vintage prior. This work from Sawtooth Vineyard by Meredith Smith came onto the crush pad before...
- Posted March 22, 2019
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
ASHLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Tempranillo Alliance recently announced that its fourth annual Oregon Tempranillo Celebration will return to its roots in Southern Oregon on Jan. 18-20. Last winter, organizers found a warm response in Portland for...
- Posted December 24, 2018