- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
All posts tagged "tempranillo"
The Winery Comedy Tour at EOLA HILLS
Nationally recognized comedians travel the country tasting local wine and making new fans in this new comedy circuit that brings quality comedy to folks for a fraction of what antiquated comedy clubs demand. Come out for a...
- Posted April 16, 2020
Sawtooth Winery 2016 Classic Fly Series Tempranillo, Snake River Valley $30
In typical fashion, the Idaho wine industry enjoyed a bounce-back vintage in 2016 on the heels of a devastating winter the vintage prior. This work from Sawtooth Vineyard by Meredith Smith came onto the crush pad before...
- Posted March 22, 2019
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
ASHLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Tempranillo Alliance recently announced that its fourth annual Oregon Tempranillo Celebration will return to its roots in Southern Oregon on Jan. 18-20. Last winter, organizers found a warm response in Portland for...
- Posted December 24, 2018