- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "tempranillo"
Spanish Tapas Cooking Class with Natalie’s Estate Winery
We are excited to offer a series of cooking classes with a maximum of 10 guests to ensure that everyone has their own cooking station that are 6 ft apart from each other. (Please remember to bring...
- Posted September 18, 2020
The Winery Comedy Tour at EOLA HILLS
Nationally recognized comedians travel the country tasting local wine and making new fans in this new comedy circuit that brings quality comedy to folks for a fraction of what antiquated comedy clubs demand. Come out for a...
- Posted April 16, 2020
Sawtooth Winery 2016 Classic Fly Series Tempranillo, Snake River Valley $30
In typical fashion, the Idaho wine industry enjoyed a bounce-back vintage in 2016 on the heels of a devastating winter the vintage prior. This work from Sawtooth Vineyard by Meredith Smith came onto the crush pad before...
- Posted March 22, 2019
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
ASHLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Tempranillo Alliance recently announced that its fourth annual Oregon Tempranillo Celebration will return to its roots in Southern Oregon on Jan. 18-20. Last winter, organizers found a warm response in Portland for...
- Posted December 24, 2018