- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
All posts tagged "#TerroirChampagne"
Wine Class: Bubbles and Sparkles at the Clore Center
Join us Dec. 14 at the Clore Center as we sip on Champagne from France that’s paired with easy-to-make appetizer bites. Discover which style of sparkling wines you like and how food pairing changes their taste. Then...
- Posted December 14, 2019
Book Signing with Caroline Henry, author of ‘Terroir Champagne’
Join us at The Fullerton Wine Bar on Aug. 8 in Portland when Caroline Henry, author of Terroir Champagne, for a book signing, conversation and opportunity to taste a couple of her select Champagnes alongside our Willamette...
- Posted August 8, 2019