- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
All posts tagged "ticker"
Precept, House Wine help returning American soldiers
SEATTLE – House Wine, a brand started by Walla Walla’s Charles Smith and now marketed and distributed nationally by Precept Wines in Seattle, will spend all of this year helping returning American soldiers. House Wine has teamed...
- Posted February 3, 2013
Washington wine harvest a record in 2012
Washington winemakers are seeing red after the 2012 harvest. According to U.S. Department of Agriculture statistics released Friday afternoon, Washington crushed 188,000 tons of wine grapes last fall, easily surpassing 2010’s record of 160,000 tons. And for...
- Posted February 2, 2013
Canada honors McWatters again for wine industry work
Harry McWatters, who helped grow the British Columbia wine industry, has been presented Canada’s Diamond Jubilee Medal. Recipients of medals, created to commemorate Queen Elizabeth’s 60th anniversary on the throne of Canada, were selected “for their contributions...
- Posted December 18, 2012