- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
All posts tagged "township 7"
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Blue Terrace Vineyard Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $27
Andrew Peller alum Mary McDermott’s remarkably expressive work with Sauvignon Blanc begins in the southern Okanagan Valley of British Columbia at Blue Terrace Vineyard near the town of Oliver. She made this pick at 22 Brix on...
- Posted March 25, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Merlot, Okanagan Valley $25
Blue Terrace Vineyard in British Columbia’s southern Okanagan Valley has long been a staple of the Bordeaux-inspired program at Township 7, so the Naramata Bench winery locked it up by purchasing the 12-acre planting in the summer...
- Posted March 14, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley $19
One of the largest wineries on the Naramata Bench continues to be one of the province’s leading producers as Mary McDermott’s work rings true across the portfolio at Township 7. Crafted in a style reminiscent of Oregon’s...
- Posted March 9, 2019