- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "township 7"
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Blue Terrace Vineyard Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $27
Andrew Peller alum Mary McDermott’s remarkably expressive work with Sauvignon Blanc begins in the southern Okanagan Valley of British Columbia at Blue Terrace Vineyard near the town of Oliver. She made this pick at 22 Brix on...
- Posted March 25, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Merlot, Okanagan Valley $25
Blue Terrace Vineyard in British Columbia’s southern Okanagan Valley has long been a staple of the Bordeaux-inspired program at Township 7, so the Naramata Bench winery locked it up by purchasing the 12-acre planting in the summer...
- Posted March 14, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley $19
One of the largest wineries on the Naramata Bench continues to be one of the province’s leading producers as Mary McDermott’s work rings true across the portfolio at Township 7. Crafted in a style reminiscent of Oregon’s...
- Posted March 9, 2019