- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "township 7"
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Blue Terrace Vineyard Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $27
Andrew Peller alum Mary McDermott’s remarkably expressive work with Sauvignon Blanc begins in the southern Okanagan Valley of British Columbia at Blue Terrace Vineyard near the town of Oliver. She made this pick at 22 Brix on...
- Posted March 25, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Merlot, Okanagan Valley $25
Blue Terrace Vineyard in British Columbia’s southern Okanagan Valley has long been a staple of the Bordeaux-inspired program at Township 7, so the Naramata Bench winery locked it up by purchasing the 12-acre planting in the summer...
- Posted March 14, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley $19
One of the largest wineries on the Naramata Bench continues to be one of the province’s leading producers as Mary McDermott’s work rings true across the portfolio at Township 7. Crafted in a style reminiscent of Oregon’s...
- Posted March 9, 2019