- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "upchurch vineyard"
Upchurch Vineyard 2016 Counterpart Red Wine, Red Mountain $50
Chris Upchurch calls his Merlot-dominated red blend “Counterpart,” blending Merlot (65%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (35%) drawn from his estate Red Mountain vineyard into the 2016 version. Its Merlot backbone shows in its blackberry and blueberry aromas, with...
- Posted March 31, 2019