- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
All posts tagged "vanessa vineyard"
Vanessa Vineyard 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Similkameen Valley, $80
One of Canada’s most exciting young brands is the product of a visionary planting in the emerging Silmilkameen Valley, a few minutes northwest of Oroville, Wash. The 75-acre vineyard immediately attracted the attention of Howard Soon in...
- Posted May 4, 2019
Vanessa Vineyard 2014 Meritage, Similkameen Valley, $40
One of the most fascinating young vineyards in the Pacific Northwest continues to mature in the Similkameen Valley, 20 miles northwest of Oroville, Wash. In the hands of British Columbia visionary Howard Soon, this Cabernet Franc-leaning blend...
- Posted March 21, 2019