- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "virtual tastings"
AWW: VIRTUAL TASTING SERIES WITH KAREN MACNEIL
Join award-winning wine author Karen MacNeil (The Wine Bible) as she hosts a series of exciting in-depth Live Virtual Tastings with vintners and winemakers from across Washington State. Karen is the Honorary Chair of the Auction of Washington Wines 2020-21 and the winner...
- Posted July 16, 2020