- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
All posts tagged "walla walla wine"
Henry Earl Estates 2015 1st & Main Red Wine, Columbia Valley $28
The 2018 Washington Wine Hall of Famers, Dick and Wendy Shaw, named this proprietary blend simply for the street corner where they have their Walla Walla tasting room in the Kennedy Building. Wine Boss winemaker Mitch Venohr...
- Posted March 10, 2019