- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
All posts tagged "walla walla wine"
Henry Earl Estates 2015 1st & Main Red Wine, Columbia Valley $28
The 2018 Washington Wine Hall of Famers, Dick and Wendy Shaw, named this proprietary blend simply for the street corner where they have their Walla Walla tasting room in the Kennedy Building. Wine Boss winemaker Mitch Venohr...
- Posted March 10, 2019