- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
All posts tagged "Walla Walla"
Walla Walla Wine at Leftbank Annex – Portland
Mingle with principals and winemakers on March 11 in Portland while enjoying wines from 50 Walla Walla Valley wineries in this rescheduled Walla Walla Wine at Leftbank Annex. March 11, 2019 Trade and media** : 12:30 p.m.-3...
- Posted March 11, 2019
Walla Walla Wine at McCaw Hall in Seattle
Mingle with principals and winemakers at McCaw Hall in Seattle on Feb. 25 while enjoying wines from 50 Walla Walla Valley wineries. Feb. 25, 2019 Trade/Media**: 12:30-3 p.m. General Admission: 5:30-8 p.m. Your $50 (plus taxes and...
- Posted February 25, 2019
New Year’s Eve Masquerade Ball at Waterbrook Winery
Join us at Waterbrook Winery on New Year’s Eve with your best mask and prepare to dance the night away with our live DJ! Dress to the nines if you want to win the costume contest and...
- Posted December 31, 2018
Walla Walla Valley Holiday Barrel Tasting
During the holiday season, wineries across the Walla Walla Valley provide samples of future releases straight from the barrel. The Holiday Barrel Tasting in the Walla Walla Valley features a variety of opportunities to get out and...
- Posted December 7, 2018
Walla Walla Valley Fall Release Weekend
New wines, special events and unique experiences across the Walla Walla Valley. Fall Release Weekend in the Walla Walla Valley features a variety of opportunities to get out and taste with events hosted by wineries throughout the...
- Posted November 2, 2018
Walla Walla winery offers reward for missing dogs
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – Cecil and Marilyn Zerba, owners of award-winning Zerba Cellars in the Walla Walla Valley town of Milton-Freewater, Ore., have offered a $1,000 reward as they continue searching for two winery dogs. “We are missing...
- Posted January 26, 2013
California giant adds Washington wine to portfolio
One of California’s largest and most successful wineries is dipping its toes into Washington wine. Trinchero Family Estates in St. Helena, Calif., is teaming up with Charles Smith of K Vintners in Walla Walla, Wash., and Charles...
- Posted January 10, 2013
Walla Walla wine road shows in 2013
The Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance released more information today regarding its 2013 public tastings in Portland and Seattle. The Portland event ($60 + service fee) is scheduled for Monday, Feb. 25 at Pure Space in the Pearl...
- Posted December 12, 2012