- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
All posts tagged "Walla Walla"
Walla Walla winery offers reward for missing dogs
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – Cecil and Marilyn Zerba, owners of award-winning Zerba Cellars in the Walla Walla Valley town of Milton-Freewater, Ore., have offered a $1,000 reward as they continue searching for two winery dogs. “We are missing...
- Posted January 26, 2013
California giant adds Washington wine to portfolio
One of California’s largest and most successful wineries is dipping its toes into Washington wine. Trinchero Family Estates in St. Helena, Calif., is teaming up with Charles Smith of K Vintners in Walla Walla, Wash., and Charles...
- Posted January 10, 2013
Walla Walla wine road shows in 2013
The Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance released more information today regarding its 2013 public tastings in Portland and Seattle. The Portland event ($60 + service fee) is scheduled for Monday, Feb. 25 at Pure Space in the Pearl...
- Posted December 12, 2012