- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
All posts tagged "Walla Walla"
Walla Walla Wine at Leftbank Annex – Portland
Mingle with principals and winemakers on March 11 in Portland while enjoying wines from 50 Walla Walla Valley wineries in this rescheduled Walla Walla Wine at Leftbank Annex. March 11, 2019 Trade and media** : 12:30 p.m.-3...
- Posted March 11, 2019
Walla Walla Wine at McCaw Hall in Seattle
Mingle with principals and winemakers at McCaw Hall in Seattle on Feb. 25 while enjoying wines from 50 Walla Walla Valley wineries. Feb. 25, 2019 Trade/Media**: 12:30-3 p.m. General Admission: 5:30-8 p.m. Your $50 (plus taxes and...
- Posted February 25, 2019
Walla Walla winery offers reward for missing dogs
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – Cecil and Marilyn Zerba, owners of award-winning Zerba Cellars in the Walla Walla Valley town of Milton-Freewater, Ore., have offered a $1,000 reward as they continue searching for two winery dogs. “We are missing...
- Posted January 26, 2013
California giant adds Washington wine to portfolio
One of California’s largest and most successful wineries is dipping its toes into Washington wine. Trinchero Family Estates in St. Helena, Calif., is teaming up with Charles Smith of K Vintners in Walla Walla, Wash., and Charles...
- Posted January 10, 2013
Walla Walla wine road shows in 2013
The Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance released more information today regarding its 2013 public tastings in Portland and Seattle. The Portland event ($60 + service fee) is scheduled for Monday, Feb. 25 at Pure Space in the Pearl...
- Posted December 12, 2012