- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "#WallaWallaWine"
Sommeliers Choice Awards
“Wines judged by and for sommeliers” with an aim to provide on-premise buyers, sommeliers provide a valuable benchmark for understanding which wines would make a compelling addition to a wine list. Sommeliers Choice Awards is back with...
- Posted May 18, 2020
Dusted Valley Vintners 2017 StoneTree Vineyard Squirrel Tooth Alice Red Wine, Wahluke Slope, $45
For the third straight vintage, Dusted Valley sticks with Grenache in the lead and StoneTree Vineyard as the source for the GSM-blend these Wisconsin natives have named for a long-lived madam from Texas. The formula of Grenache...
- Posted September 8, 2019
Eleganté Cellars 2014 Malbec, Walla Walla Valley $36
Retired chemistry teacher Doug Simmons sources from two of the Walla Walla Valley’s top vineyards for his Bordeaux program, and he targets Les Collines when it comes to Malbec. This blue-fruited expression lines up with the style...
- Posted July 24, 2019