- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "#WallaWallaWine"
Sommeliers Choice Awards
“Wines judged by and for sommeliers” with an aim to provide on-premise buyers, sommeliers provide a valuable benchmark for understanding which wines would make a compelling addition to a wine list. Sommeliers Choice Awards is back with...
- Posted May 18, 2020
Dusted Valley Vintners 2017 StoneTree Vineyard Squirrel Tooth Alice Red Wine, Wahluke Slope, $45
For the third straight vintage, Dusted Valley sticks with Grenache in the lead and StoneTree Vineyard as the source for the GSM-blend these Wisconsin natives have named for a long-lived madam from Texas. The formula of Grenache...
- Posted September 8, 2019
Eleganté Cellars 2014 Malbec, Walla Walla Valley $36
Retired chemistry teacher Doug Simmons sources from two of the Walla Walla Valley’s top vineyards for his Bordeaux program, and he targets Les Collines when it comes to Malbec. This blue-fruited expression lines up with the style...
- Posted July 24, 2019