- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "washington merlot"
Novelty Hill 2016 Stillwater Creek Vineyard Merlot, Columbia Valley, $28
It took more than 30 years after the Alberg family purchased these 235 acres of shrub-steppe near the town of Royal City, Wash., before Tom Alberg, Jr., began to transform it into Stillwater Creek Vineyard. A trio...
- Posted July 21, 2019