- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
All posts tagged "Washington Wine Commission"
Anacortes merchant wins top honor at Washington State Wine Awards
SEATTLE — Anacortes wine merchant Doug Charles, Seattle sommelier Thomas Price and Wenatchee restaurant Visconti’s Restorante Italiano received top honors Monday night at the Washington State Wine Awards in Seattle. Charles was awarded the Walter Clore Honorarium,...
- Posted January 15, 2013
Washington State Wine Awards to be announced today in Seattle
The 11th Washington State Wine Awards will be announced today during a four-hour program that starts at 3 p.m. at McCaw Hall in Seattle. This will be the first time for the awards to be handed out...
- Posted January 14, 2013
Washington State Wine Awards go beyond restaurants
For a decade, diners wanting to patronize restaurants that support Washington wineries used the Washington Wine Restaurant Awards for research. The Washington State Wine Commission recently branded the contest as the Washington State Wine Awards, so starting...
- Posted December 16, 2012
Christmas tree, Washington wine style
Walk into the Washington Wine Commission offices on Western Avenue in downtown Seattle (a two-minute walk from Ye Olde Curiousity Shop) and you’ll be greeted by this wonderful old grapevine, which was donated by Kent Waliser, general...
- Posted December 12, 2012