- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
All posts tagged "Washington Wine Commission"
Anacortes merchant wins top honor at Washington State Wine Awards
SEATTLE — Anacortes wine merchant Doug Charles, Seattle sommelier Thomas Price and Wenatchee restaurant Visconti’s Restorante Italiano received top honors Monday night at the Washington State Wine Awards in Seattle. Charles was awarded the Walter Clore Honorarium,...
- Posted January 15, 2013
Washington State Wine Awards to be announced today in Seattle
The 11th Washington State Wine Awards will be announced today during a four-hour program that starts at 3 p.m. at McCaw Hall in Seattle. This will be the first time for the awards to be handed out...
- Posted January 14, 2013
Washington State Wine Awards go beyond restaurants
For a decade, diners wanting to patronize restaurants that support Washington wineries used the Washington Wine Restaurant Awards for research. The Washington State Wine Commission recently branded the contest as the Washington State Wine Awards, so starting...
- Posted December 16, 2012
Christmas tree, Washington wine style
Walk into the Washington Wine Commission offices on Western Avenue in downtown Seattle (a two-minute walk from Ye Olde Curiousity Shop) and you’ll be greeted by this wonderful old grapevine, which was donated by Kent Waliser, general...
- Posted December 12, 2012