- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
All posts tagged "wine tasting"
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars with Ben Johnson
Shoot Jake guitarist Ben Johnson performs live Feb. 1 on First Friday at AntoLin Cellars in downtown Yakima. The tasting room operates 1-9 p.m. Music starts at 7 p.m., with no cover to see to Ben Johnson....
- Posted February 1, 2019
Yoga in the Hideaway at Dobbes Family Estate
Join us and Jessica Bogh, a registered yoga teacher from McMinnville, for a Saturday morning Yoga Flow in the Hideaway at Dobbes Family Estate.
- Posted January 26, 2019
AntoLin Cellars presents David L. Douglas
AntoLin Cellars in Yakima, Wash., will present David L. Douglas on Friday, Jan. 25. The tasting room will be open 1-9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover charge. Residing in the...
- Posted January 25, 2019
World of Wine with Toni in the Hideaway at Dobbes
Join Toni in the Hideaway at Dobbes for a specially curated selection of Dobbes wines designed to show the stages of aging wine and to help you figure it all out – know when to hold ’em,...
- Posted January 20, 2019
Leavenworth Bavarian IceFest at Milbrandt Vineyards
Leavenworth loves winter, and each year during MLK Jr. Weekend the Milbrandt Vineyards team celebrates the winter’s bounty with IceFest. The Milbrandt Vineyards tasting room stages a special tasting each day of Icefest. Cost for a four-wine...
- Posted January 19, 2019