- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
All posts tagged "wine yakima valley"
Spring Barrel Weekend at AntoLin Cellars
Wine tasting fees at AntoLin Cellars are waived for Spring Barrel Premier Pass Holders during this event celebrated by Wine Yakima Valley. Otherwise, wine tasting fees are $4 for a white flight and $6 for a red...
- Posted April 24, 2020
AntoLin Cellars presents Rondi Marsh and Bart Roderick
AntoLin Cellars presents Rondi Marsh and Bart Roderick on Friday, March 27. The tasting room in downtown Yakima will be open noon to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. Join us for a wonderful...
- Posted March 27, 2020
AntoLin Cellars presents Brother Teresa
AntoLin Cellars presents Brother Teresa on Friday, March 13 at its tasting room art gallery in downtown Yakima. The tasting room will be open noon to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is...
- Posted March 13, 2020
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars with Fruit Tramps
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars in Yakima returns March 6 from 1-9 p.m. Music starts at 7 p.m., with no cover to see The Yakima Fruit Tramps, a band of hooligans and rascals that sing folk, rock...
- Posted March 6, 2020
AntoLin Cellars presents Shannon Bren
AntoLin Cellars presents Shannon Bren on Feb. 28 at its tasting room art gallery in downtown Yakima. The tasting room will be open noon to 9 p.m., and the music starts at 7 p.m. There is no...
- Posted February 28, 2020