- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
All posts tagged "#WineYakimaValley"
AntoLin Cellars presents Elbridge Fletcher
Friday, Oct. 25 Open: 1–9 p.m. Music starts at 7 p.m. No cover. Residing in the beautiful Yakima Valley, Elbridge Fletcher has released two instrumental finger-style albums and just released his fourth album titled Intention’s. A singer-songwriter...
- Posted October 25, 2019
AntoLin Cellars Presents: These Guitars Say Sorry
Friday, Sept. 20 Open 1-9 p.m. Music starts at 7 p.m.. No cover Growing up west of London, England, Jez Slowe is not your average Yakima musician. He is an English singer/songwriter with some influence from Billy...
- Posted September 20, 2019
VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
Harvest 2019 is running full steam. Throughout the Great Northwest wine community, grapes are being picked, transported, crushed and stored. It’s the height of activity so where better to send photojournalist Richard Duval but to a different...
- Posted September 17, 2019
AntoLin Cellars presents the Fruit Tramps
Friday, Sept. 13 Open 1-9 p.m. Music starts at 7 p.m., and there is no cover. The Yakima Fruit Tramps are a band of hooligans and rascals that sing folk, rock and the blues. Savor award-winning wines...
- Posted September 13, 2019
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars with Moonglow
First Friday, Sept, 6th 1-9pm Music starts at 7 p.m. No cover Sharon Cox and Rob Sherwood are “Moonglow” and have been performing in the valley for five years. They have rearranged popular songs from the 30s...
- Posted September 6, 2019
AntoLin Cellars presents Stimulus Package
Friday, Aug. 30 1-9pm Music starts at 7pm No cover Stimulus Package plays an eclectic mix of originals, standards and off-beat tunes. Stimulus Package is Greg Vautour on bass, Bill Brennen on vocals & guitar and W.D....
- Posted August 30, 2019
AntoLin Cellars benefit evening with Bart Roderick, Rondi Marsh and Friends
Saturday, August 24th Open Noon – 9pm Music starts at 7pm. $25 per person donation to Cottage Hill Village A wonderful Musical Evening with Bart Roderick, Rondi Marsh and Friends benefiting Cottage Hill Village; a project of...
- Posted August 24, 2019
AntoLin Cellars presents Lunar Boot with special guest Tony Haralson
AntoLin Cellars presents Lunar Boot Friday, Aug. 23 Music starts at 7 p.m. No cover Acoustic band Lunar Boot is Mike Duerre and Rob Waller with very special guest vocalist/winemaker Tony Haralson. Music: Lunar Boot Food: Provided...
- Posted August 23, 2019
Thursdays: Downtown Summer Nights at AntoLin Cellars
Experience Downtown Summer Nights at AntoLin Cellars. Live Music Concert Series right at their doorstep on historic Front Street in downtown Yakima every Thursday night starting at 5:30 PM on June 13th through Aug. 22, 2019 (excluding...
- Posted August 22, 2019
AntoLin Cellars presents Jeff Parker
Friday, Aug. 16 Open 1-9pm Music starts at 7pm. No Cover Jeff Parker is an award-winning Singer/Songwriter now living and writing songs in Yakima, Wash. Jeff will perform original songs and some tasty covers on guitar and...
- Posted August 16, 2019