- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "woodhall vineyard"
Spindrift Cellars 2016 OSU Woodhall Vineyard Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $28
In 1995, New Jersey native Matt Compton was a student at Oregon State University when he received instruction on how to graft grapevines. The setting was Woodhall Vineyard near Alpine. His connection with that site continues to...
- Posted May 4, 2019