- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
All posts tagged "woodhall vineyard"
Spindrift Cellars 2016 OSU Woodhall Vineyard Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $28
In 1995, New Jersey native Matt Compton was a student at Oregon State University when he received instruction on how to graft grapevines. The setting was Woodhall Vineyard near Alpine. His connection with that site continues to...
- Posted May 4, 2019