- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
All posts tagged "woodhall vineyard"
Spindrift Cellars 2016 OSU Woodhall Vineyard Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $28
In 1995, New Jersey native Matt Compton was a student at Oregon State University when he received instruction on how to graft grapevines. The setting was Woodhall Vineyard near Alpine. His connection with that site continues to...
- Posted May 4, 2019