- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
All posts tagged "woodinville wine"
Mark Ryan winemaker dinner at Water’s Table
Hyatt Regency Lake Washington presents a special Water’s Table dining event in collaboration with world-class local winemaker Mark Ryan McNeilly on Friday, March 20. Join us in the Water’s Table private dining room for a five-course prix...
- Posted March 20, 2020
Obelisco Wine & Live Music – featuring Larry Murante
https://www.kazzit.com/sitemgr/content/listing/Larry Murante Live at Obelisco Apple Farm Village 5-8 p.m. Larry will be entertaining us with his giant repertoire. Join us for wine music and lots of fun. Larry Murante’s beautifully woven stories about everyday folks, set...
- Posted September 7, 2019
Farm-to-Table Dinner with Chef Micah Mowrey
Join us for our seasonal Farm-to-Table Dinners at our Woodinville Farm + Tasting Room. All food is sourced from organic farms + purveyors typically within 10 miles of our property, prepared by special guest chefs and served...
- Posted June 28, 2019
Matthews Winery Farm-to-Table Dinner with chef Aaron Tekulve
On June 13, Matthews Winery will stage its seasonal Farm-to-Table Dinners at its Woodinville Farm + Tasting Room. All food is sourced from organic farms + purveyors typically within 10 miles of our property, prepared by special...
- Posted June 13, 2019
Drink Pink in Woodinville Wine Country
Drink Pink at night on Friday, May 31 and celebrate with new rosé releases from more than 30 member wineries of Woodinville Wine Country. Featuring newly released white and rosé wines, plus premium red wines from more...
- Posted May 31, 2019
Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
Today, we introduce The VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, our contributing and frequently roving photojournalist. The VineLines Dispatch will serve as an occasional roundup of dispatches from the Pacific Northwest wine community and echoes the classic “three...
- Posted February 11, 2019