- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
All posts tagged "Yakima Valley"
AntoLin Cellars presents Bruce Marshall
On Friday, Dec. 28, AntoLin Cellars tasting room will be open from 1-9 p.m. Music featuring The Bruce Marshall Project starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover to see The Bruce Marshall Project performs R&B, country,...
- Posted December 28, 2018
AntoLin Cellars presents These Guitars Say Sorry
On Friday, Dec. 21, AntoLin Cellars will be open 1-9 p.m. Music starts at 7 p.m. There is no cover. Growing up west of London, England, Jez Slowe is not your average Yakima musician. He is an...
- Posted December 21, 2018
AntoLin Cellars presents Composer’s Exposé with Randy Hathaway
AntoLin Cellars in the historic town of Yakima, Wash., presents Composer’s Exposé with Randy Hathaway on Sunday, Dec. 9. The tasting room is open noon to 4 p.m., and the show runs 2-4 p.m. with no cover....
- Posted December 9, 2018
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars with the Fruit Tramps
First Friday at AntoLin Cellars in Yakima on Dec. 7 runs 1-9 p.m. Music starts at 7 p.m., with no cover to see The Yakima Fruit Tramps, a band of hooligans and rascals that sing folk, rock...
- Posted December 7, 2018
Friends from Out of Town Thanksgiving Eve Check-In at AntoLin
Before the big feast tomorrow, entertain visiting friends and family with award-winning wines in the inviting atmosphere of Yakima’s favorite tasting room – AntoLin Cellars. Inside you’ll discover comfortable, casual décor – where you can linger and...
- Posted November 21, 2018
Paint Nite at Desert Wind Winery
PROSSER, Wash. – Paint Nite at Desert Wind Winery is an amazing way to enjoy a nice Sunday afternoon painting amazing pieces of art with your friends and family while drinking Desert Wind wine and eating delicious...
- Posted November 4, 2018
Andrew Will Cellars 2009 Two Blondes Vineyard Red, Yakima Valley
Andrew Will owner Chris Camarda named this Yakima Valley vineyard after his late wife, Annie, and his silent partner’s wife, both blondes. The winery, not far from the Yakima Valley town of Zillah, was planted in 2000...
- Posted December 14, 2012