- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
All posts tagged "zena crown"
Alexana Winery 2016 Zena Crown Vineyard Pinot Noir, Eola-Amity Hills $65
This stunning Salmon-Safe vineyard, purchased by Jackson Family Wines in 2013 and downwind of the Van Duzer Corridor, typically leads to Pinot Noir that earned our top rating. Bryan Weil extends that tradition for Alexana Winery in...
- Posted March 9, 2019