Sigillo Cellars is playing host to live music at its Chelan tasting room on Friday, May 28 at 6p.m., and Ian Jones will be starting off Memorial Weekend with his lively music this evening.
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
Sigillo Cellars is playing host to live music at its Chelan tasting room on Friday, May 21, and Mel Peterson will be performing during the Chelan Wine & Jazz Festival weekend.