- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
Thank you for signing up for the exclusive Wine & Photography Workshop with Darlene Hildebrandt and Andy Perdue.
The event takes place Saturday, July 13, on Red Mountain in the heart of Washington wine country. It will include:
- Wine tasting seminars in the vineyard.
- One-on-one photography tutoring by one of the best pros in the business.
- Access to Col Solare, one of the most exclusive wineries in Washington.
- Tasting and tour of Col Solare, including barrel samples of future vintages.
- Exclusive dinner amid the barrels with one of the top wine country chefs in Washington.
- A follow-up online photography session with Darlene to evaluate the photos.
- And much, much more.
The workshop does not include lodging. However, we are happy to assist with hotel choices.
We look forward to this opportunity to spend a day of wine and photography with you. As the day grows nearer, we will keep you up to date via email and phone.
Questions? Email Andy Perdue at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 509-727-4316.