- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Wine Tasting at Natalie’s Estate Winery
November 28, 2020 @ 11:00 am
Immerse yourself in our new releases of premium and limited library wines, paired with a complimentary table platters of smoked meat, seasonal tortes, wine truffles and an assortment of other holiday delights enjoy the friendly people, surrounded by nature’s view. Enjoy the holiday magic in our intimate tasting room.
Where: Natalie’s Estate Winery
When: November 27th, 28th and 29th
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tasting Fee: $20 per person with 10% discount on case purchases; Complimentary for Cellar Club Members
Appointments for tasting are required. Call us at 503-807-5008 to make your tasting appointment.
We are located at 16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132.
With any 3 bottle purchase we will be offering a hand-crafted ornament as our thank you for your continued support this year. Connect on our social media to see what they look like @nataliesestatewinery.
Questions and to make a reservation call 503-807-5008
Masks are required when arriving and walking around the tasting room. Once seated you may remove your mask. You will be seated with your group, safely distanced from other guests.
Winery web https://nataliesestatewinery.com/