- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- This event has passed.
Thanksgiving Weekend Wine Tasting at Natalie’s Estate Winery
November 28, 2020 @ 11:00 am
Immerse yourself in our new releases of premium and limited library wines, paired with a complimentary table platters of smoked meat, seasonal tortes, wine truffles and an assortment of other holiday delights enjoy the friendly people, surrounded by nature’s view. Enjoy the holiday magic in our intimate tasting room.
Where: Natalie’s Estate Winery
When: November 27th, 28th and 29th
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tasting Fee: $20 per person with 10% discount on case purchases; Complimentary for Cellar Club Members
Appointments for tasting are required. Call us at 503-807-5008 to make your tasting appointment.
We are located at 16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132.
With any 3 bottle purchase we will be offering a hand-crafted ornament as our thank you for your continued support this year. Connect on our social media to see what they look like @nataliesestatewinery.
Questions and to make a reservation call 503-807-5008
Masks are required when arriving and walking around the tasting room. Once seated you may remove your mask. You will be seated with your group, safely distanced from other guests.
Winery web https://nataliesestatewinery.com/