- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
Thanksgiving Weekend Wine Tasting at Natalie’s Estate Winery
November 28 @ 11:00 am
Immerse yourself in our new releases of premium and limited library wines, paired with a complimentary table platters of smoked meat, seasonal tortes, wine truffles and an assortment of other holiday delights enjoy the friendly people, surrounded by nature’s view. Enjoy the holiday magic in our intimate tasting room.
Where: Natalie’s Estate Winery
When: November 27th, 28th and 29th
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tasting Fee: $20 per person with 10% discount on case purchases; Complimentary for Cellar Club Members
Appointments for tasting are required. Call us at 503-807-5008 to make your tasting appointment.
We are located at 16825 NE Chehalem Dr., Newberg, OR 97132.
With any 3 bottle purchase we will be offering a hand-crafted ornament as our thank you for your continued support this year. Connect on our social media to see what they look like @nataliesestatewinery.
Questions and to make a reservation call 503-807-5008
Masks are required when arriving and walking around the tasting room. Once seated you may remove your mask. You will be seated with your group, safely distanced from other guests.
Winery web https://nataliesestatewinery.com/