- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Williamson family has been looking for a distinctively different dry white wine...
PARMA, Idaho — Countless celebrations of wine worldwide have been lost to the pandemic during the...
CALDWELL, Idaho – Greg Koenig recently sold his showpiece winery in the Snake River Valley to...
More Idaho wine News
Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
The 10th annual Idaho Wine Competition is scheduled for Tuesday, Aug. 20 in Caldwell’s...
- Posted August 3, 2019
Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
CALDWELL, Idaho – In a stunning yet feel-good move for the Idaho wine industry,...
- Posted May 17, 2019
Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
LEWISTON, Idaho – This spring, Cabernet Sauvignon will be focus for the inaugural Lewis-Clark...
- Posted February 14, 2019
Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho — Martin Fujishin has been on quite a run in the past...
- Posted August 22, 2018
Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho — Considering consumer thirst for the sold-out 10th annual Savor Idaho, Moya...
- Posted June 13, 2018
Idaho Wine Commission presents lifetime award to Bill Stowe
BOISE, Idaho — There were several rounds of applause this week during Idaho Wine...
- Posted February 16, 2018
Cinder Wines buys Tempranillo fruit from famed Abacela
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — An Arctic blast and a horrific hailstorm in the Snake...
- Posted February 15, 2018