- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
CALDWELL, Idaho — Martin Fujishin has been on quite a run in the past two years,...
BOISE, Idaho — Considering consumer thirst for the sold-out 10th annual Savor Idaho, Moya Dolsby and...
BOISE, Idaho — There were several rounds of applause this week during Idaho Wine Commission’s annual...
More Idaho wine News
Cinder Wines buys Tempranillo fruit from famed Abacela
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — An Arctic blast and a horrific hailstorm in the Snake...
- Posted February 15, 2018
Idaho Wine Industry’s stock continues to rise
The fist grapes were planted 153 years ago. But today, the Gem state’s wine...
- Posted November 27, 2017
Melanie Krause, Cinder Wines use Riesling to top Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho – An off-dry Riesling from one of the Pacific Northwest’s top winemakers...
- Posted September 20, 2017
Idaho wines get free ride aboard Alaska Airlines
BOISE, Idaho — Today marks the start of both Idaho Wine Month and the...
- Posted June 1, 2017
Idaho wine industry coming into its own
The Idaho wine industry is fun to watch right now. Gem State winemakers produced...
- Posted April 23, 2017
Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden City
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — Coiled Wines is taking two big steps with its growing...
- Posted March 9, 2017
Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industry
In the 1980s, Washington was white wine country. Red wine was considered somewhat exotic....
- Posted February 19, 2017