- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
Advertising on Great Northwest Wine
Are you interested in advertising with Great Northwest Wine? We have limited advertising positions for those interested in targeting a highly influential audience.
Who is our audience? Here are some insights*:
- Gender: Our audience is equally split between men and women.
- Age: Our audience skews older. We beat the Internet average for ages 35 and older.
- Empty nests: 62% of our audience has no children living at home.
- Affluent: Our audience is well ahead of the Internet average in $100,000 household income and above. In fact, an impressive 13% makes at least $150,000 annually.
- Well educated: 72% of our audience has gone to college, and an impressive 22% has gone to grad school.
- West Coast: The vast majority of our audience comes from Washington, Oregon, California and Idaho.
- Cities: Our largest audience is in Seattle/Bellevue, and we also have a strong following in Portland, Walla Walla, Spokane and Boise.
- Other interests: In addition to wine, our audience is interested in travel news, cruises, car rental information, politics, hotels, resorts and gardening.
* Audience information is gleaned from Google Analytics and Quantcast.
Here is what we offer:
- Two advertising positions that are run-of-site (they appear on every page of our site).
- Both positions are 300×250 pixels in size.
- Advertisers may change their ads at any time at no additional cost. Allow one business day for changes to occur.
- No contracts. If you want to advertise for just one month, we are happy to accommodate that. You may cancel your advertising at any time – we will prorate your bill.
- Interested in a shorter run, such as less than a month? We can provide this on a space-available basis.
We use a ‘share of site’ advertising model. This is how it works:
- You and other advertisers equally share all of the site’s impressions.
- You are guaranteed a minimum of 12,000 impressions per month.
- At the end of each month, we will send you a report showing how many impressions and click-thrus you received.
- We do not increase the number of advertisers until Great Northwest Wine’s monthly traffic allows. So until we can deliver at least another 12,000 impressions per month, all existing advertisers share any additional impressions at no extra cost.
How much does it cost?
- You pay a flat fee of $300 per month, regardless of how many additional impressions are delivered. This makes it easy to budget.
- If for any reason we do not deliver at least 12,000 impressions, your bill will be prorated to reflect the lower amount.
- We make it easy for you to pay your bill. You may choose to pay by check, credit card, PayPal – whatever works for you.
Are you ready?
If you are interested in advertising on Great Northwest Wine, simply email Eric Degerman to see if an ad position is available.
If you have a 300×250 banner ad ready, we can start running your ad immediately. If you need something designed, that can take us a few days for creation and approval.