- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
UNION GAP, Wash. — They didn’t really need the help of Backer...
I’m usually generally disappointed with cocktail recipe books. They typically have a handful of useful recipes...
SEATTLE – Famed British author Hugh Johnson celebrates the 40th anniversary of his Pocket Wine Book...
More Product reviews News
‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at wine
Somm is back, and it’s better than ever. Three years after the release of the...
- Posted February 8, 2016
Prepare to picnic in Northwest wine country
While it feels like we’re still in the deepest part of winter, sunnier days...
- Posted January 25, 2016
Loosen young red wines with Aervana
When you have a bottle of young red wine, one of the best ways...
- Posted January 18, 2016
Oregon wine veteran’s latest book a delicious mystery
Longtime Pacific Northwest wine writer and industry veteran Judy Nedry has published her third...
- Posted January 4, 2016
Review: ‘Fake Your Way Through a Wine List’
You know you’ve become a wine expert when you embrace the opportunity to select...
- Posted December 14, 2015
‘Tasting Wine & Cheese’ a delicious new book
Perhaps the only thing that rivals wine for history, complexity, mystery, depth and taste...
- Posted November 30, 2015
‘Wine Bible’ a comprehensive guide
When Karen MacNeil published her first Wine Bible some 15 years ago, it was an...
- Posted November 23, 2015