- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
UNION GAP, Wash. — They didn’t really need the help of Backer...
I’m usually generally disappointed with cocktail recipe books. They typically have a handful of useful recipes...
SEATTLE – Famed British author Hugh Johnson celebrates the 40th anniversary of his Pocket Wine Book...
More Product reviews News
‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at wine
Somm is back, and it’s better than ever. Three years after the release of the...
- Posted February 8, 2016
Prepare to picnic in Northwest wine country
While it feels like we’re still in the deepest part of winter, sunnier days...
- Posted January 25, 2016
Loosen young red wines with Aervana
When you have a bottle of young red wine, one of the best ways...
- Posted January 18, 2016
Oregon wine veteran’s latest book a delicious mystery
Longtime Pacific Northwest wine writer and industry veteran Judy Nedry has published her third...
- Posted January 4, 2016
Review: ‘Fake Your Way Through a Wine List’
You know you’ve become a wine expert when you embrace the opportunity to select...
- Posted December 14, 2015
‘Tasting Wine & Cheese’ a delicious new book
Perhaps the only thing that rivals wine for history, complexity, mystery, depth and taste...
- Posted November 30, 2015
‘Wine Bible’ a comprehensive guide
When Karen MacNeil published her first Wine Bible some 15 years ago, it was an...
- Posted November 23, 2015