- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
In 99 Bottles, A Black Sheep’s Guide to Wine – André Hueston Mack, a celebrated sommelier and winemaker,...
UNION GAP, Wash. — They didn’t really need the help of Backer No. 1221 because with...
I’m usually generally disappointed with cocktail recipe books. They typically have a handful of useful recipes...
More Product reviews News
Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’
SEATTLE – Famed British author Hugh Johnson celebrates the 40th anniversary of his Pocket...
- Posted August 23, 2016
‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at wine
Somm is back, and it’s better than ever. Three years after the release of the...
- Posted February 8, 2016
Prepare to picnic in Northwest wine country
While it feels like we’re still in the deepest part of winter, sunnier days...
- Posted January 25, 2016
Loosen young red wines with Aervana
When you have a bottle of young red wine, one of the best ways...
- Posted January 18, 2016
Oregon wine veteran’s latest book a delicious mystery
Longtime Pacific Northwest wine writer and industry veteran Judy Nedry has published her third...
- Posted January 4, 2016
Review: ‘Fake Your Way Through a Wine List’
You know you’ve become a wine expert when you embrace the opportunity to select...
- Posted December 14, 2015
‘Tasting Wine & Cheese’ a delicious new book
Perhaps the only thing that rivals wine for history, complexity, mystery, depth and taste...
- Posted November 30, 2015