- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
UNION GAP, Wash. — They didn’t really need the help of Backer...
I’m usually generally disappointed with cocktail recipe books. They typically have a handful of useful recipes...
SEATTLE – Famed British author Hugh Johnson celebrates the 40th anniversary of his Pocket Wine Book...
More Product reviews News
‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at wine
Somm is back, and it’s better than ever. Three years after the release of the...
- Posted February 8, 2016
Prepare to picnic in Northwest wine country
While it feels like we’re still in the deepest part of winter, sunnier days...
- Posted January 25, 2016
Loosen young red wines with Aervana
When you have a bottle of young red wine, one of the best ways...
- Posted January 18, 2016
Oregon wine veteran’s latest book a delicious mystery
Longtime Pacific Northwest wine writer and industry veteran Judy Nedry has published her third...
- Posted January 4, 2016
Review: ‘Fake Your Way Through a Wine List’
You know you’ve become a wine expert when you embrace the opportunity to select...
- Posted December 14, 2015
‘Tasting Wine & Cheese’ a delicious new book
Perhaps the only thing that rivals wine for history, complexity, mystery, depth and taste...
- Posted November 30, 2015
‘Wine Bible’ a comprehensive guide
When Karen MacNeil published her first Wine Bible some 15 years ago, it was an...
- Posted November 23, 2015