- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
Wine submission guidelines
Great Northwest Wine judges – under blind conditions – new and soon-to-be-released Northwest wines for our website and our syndicated weekly newspaper column.
We have four ratings: Outstanding, Excellent, Recommended and not recommended. Wines we do not recommend receive no mention.
We request two bottles in the instance a wine needs to be re-evaluated. Please include retail price, case production, residual sugar, technical information and vineyard sources.
Wines are evaluated in the order in which they are received. Some wineries send us wine as far out as nine months prior to release. In those cases, they include information on when they want the wines reviewed.
There is no fee to submit wines the Recent Releases section. Inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
Great Northwest Wine
8524 W. Gage Blvd., A-244
Kennewick, WA 99336