- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
Harvest of acclaimed Cabernet Sauvignon at Champoux Vineyards is still weeks away, but the Golitzin family...
Longtime Microsoft executive Marty Taucher attracted attention ahead of the first crush in 2010 for Avennia...
The photo collage of the seven Washington Wine Industry Foundation scholarship recipients for 2021 may say...
More Washington wine News
Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
RICHLAND, Wash. — Ask either Scott Williams or Rob Griffin how long they’ve known...
- Posted August 3, 2021
Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
During the first few weeks of summer 2021, a “heat dome” or smoke from...
- Posted August 1, 2021
Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Smoke from West Coast wildfires adversely affected grapes for Betz Family...
- Posted June 8, 2021
Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
PROSSER, Wash. — When Josh and Lisa Lawrence became part-owners of Desert Wind Winery...
- Posted June 8, 2021
Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
ABERDEEN, Wash. — A year ago, the Roberts family of Westport Winery Garden Resort...
- Posted May 16, 2021
Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
PROSSER, Wash. – Less than three years ago, the Fries family owned a combined...
- Posted May 14, 2021
Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
RICHLAND, Wash. – Charlie Hoppes, one of Washington state’s most decorated and popular winemakers,...
- Posted March 22, 2021