- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – The seventh annual Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition will be staged Tuesday, June 18, 2019, at the Walla Walla Community College Center for Enology and Viticulture.
This blind judging of wines made by Walla Walla Valley wineries is a scholarship competition and will benefit future winemakers by providing funds for viticulture and enology students at Walla Walla Community College.
- See the 2018 competition results
- See the 2017 competition results
- See the 2016 competition results
- See the 2015 competition results
- See the 2014 competition results
- See the 2013 competition results
Date of 2019 judging
Tuesday, June 18
College Cellars, Walla Walla Community College, 3020 E. Isaacs Ave., Walla Walla, WA 99362
Cost to enter
$55 per entry.
To make it easier and more cost-effective for you, we will pick up your wine the day before the competition. Or you can choose to drop it off at the college.
- Any winery that is physically located in the Walla Walla Valley AVA may enter this competition.
- The wines may come from any AVA. For example, a winery using grapes from the Horse Heaven Hills or Columbia Valley may enter those wines.