- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
Great Northwest Wine of the Week newsletter
Since 2000, we have been writing a weekly email newsletter about the Northwest wine industry. This free newsletter is published each week and includes:
- A top Pacific Northwest wine we’ve tasted.
- News and information about Northwest wine.
- Wine-and-food pairing suggestions.
- And much more.
We never spam you, nor do we give your email to anyone else. We treat you as we expect to be treated by others. If you do not care for the content, unsubscribing is never more than a click away.
Here is a link to what you can expect.
Ready to sign up?