- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
Great Northwest Wine of the Week newsletter
Since 2000, we have been writing a weekly email newsletter about the Northwest wine industry. This free newsletter is published each week and includes:
- A top Pacific Northwest wine we’ve tasted.
- News and information about Northwest wine.
- Wine-and-food pairing suggestions.
- And much more.
We never spam you, nor do we give your email to anyone else. We treat you as we expect to be treated by others. If you do not care for the content, unsubscribing is never more than a click away.
Here is a link to what you can expect.
Ready to sign up?