- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
The Iris Vineyards 2020 Pinot Gris won the first wine competition of 2022 staged in the...
The devastating wildfires that hit Oregon’s Willamette Valley in September 2020 made for an unusual vintage. ...
There are no Pacific Northwest bottlings in Wine Spectator’s Top 10 of 2021, but our region...
More Oregon wine News
Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
NEWBERG, Ore. — Fans of Riesling around the world came to know Bob Bertheau...
- Posted November 15, 2021
Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
It is not often these days in the Pacific Northwest wine industry when a...
- Posted September 24, 2021
Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
PORTLAND, Ore. — In the four-decade history of the Oregon Vineyard and Winery Report,...
- Posted September 9, 2021
Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
There’s an increased thirst for Northwest wine throughout beer-focused Deschutes County — the fastest...
- Posted August 15, 2021
Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
The July 2021 Weather and Climate Summary and Forecast by renowned environmental scientist Greg...
- Posted July 9, 2021
Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Smoke from West Coast wildfires adversely affected grapes for Betz Family...
- Posted June 8, 2021
Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
It’s a good thing viticulturists Kent Waliser and Lacey Lybeck live in the Tri-Cities...
- Posted June 4, 2021