- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
Josh West of Elephant Seven Wine in downtown Walla Walla has a pretty good idea what...
The Pacific Northwest wine industry continues to build upon its reputation beyond its borders, and the...
If growers and winemakers throughout the Pacific Northwest enjoyed the fruits of their labor from the...
More Oregon wine News
Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
As Northwest wine country officially enters summer, the forecast for the region signals a...
- Posted June 17, 2020
Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
What began with a mention by ESPN personality Tony Kornheiser about his desire post-pandemic...
- Posted May 13, 2020
Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
David Hill Vineyards & Winery in Forest Grove, Ore., home to some of the...
- Posted April 14, 2020
In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
NEWBERG, Ore. — “Bells up” refers to a memorable moment in classical music when...
- Posted March 14, 2020
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates – the largest wine company in the...
- Posted March 13, 2020
TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards in Southern Oregon continues to earn global acclaim for...
- Posted March 7, 2020
Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — As much as Oregon justifiably brands itself with world-class Pinot Noir,...
- Posted February 10, 2020