- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Best Buy! This Pinot Gris produced by Ste. Chapelle’s Meredith Smith is an indication of the...
Storm and Stephanie Hodge continue to attract wine lovers living in Idaho’s state capital out to...
Meredith Smith took over all of the winemaking at Idaho’s largest winery in 2016, but she...
More Idaho News
Telaya Wine Co. 2016 Turas Red Blend, Snake River Valley, $32
This marks the ninth bottling of the flagship wine for Earl and Carrie Sullivan...
- Posted August 24, 2018
Ste. Chapelle 2015 Panoramic Series Petit Verdot, Snake River Valley, $28
The most versatile site in the Idaho wine industry is Sawtooth Vineyard, and it’s...
- Posted August 15, 2018
Ste. Chapelle 2016 Open Air Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $20
A year ago, Meredith Smith took best of class in Chardonnay at the Idaho...
- Posted August 6, 2018
Huston Vineyards 2017 Chicken Dinner Rosé, Washington, $19
Idaho’s winter-damaged vintage of 2017 forced Snake River Valley vintner Gregg Alger of Huston...
- Posted July 3, 2018
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2014 Selway Red Wine, Washington, $45
This Malbec-based blend starts out strong with minerality and then yields to the Merlot...
- Posted June 30, 2018
Telaya Wine Co. 2015 Boushey Vineyards Sruth Red Wine, Yakima Valley, $30
Telaya Wine Co. called in Yakima Valley fruit from acclaimed Boushey Vineyards for its...
- Posted June 13, 2018
Potter Wines 2012 The Ambassador Red Wine, Horse Heaven Hills, $28
Von and Crystal Potter have made a big splash among Boise mixologists with their...
- Posted June 10, 2018