- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
Best Buy! A decade ago, Jeremy Ritter purchased this historic brand in the college town of...
Greg Koenig has won best of show at the Idaho Wine Competition twice in the past...
The 2015 debut of this Spanish-themed red is driven by Tempranillo. However, Mike Pearson’s plantings of...
More Idaho News
Ste. Chapelle 2016 Panoramic Idaho Malbec, Snake River Valley, $28
Vineyards in Idaho’s Snake River Valley tickle 3,000 feet in elevation, and Malbec thrives...
- Posted May 31, 2020
Sawtooth Winery 2018 Classic Fly Series Dry Riesling, Snake River Valley, $18
Idaho excels with many varieties and styles of wine, and Riesling has been the...
- Posted April 24, 2020
Coiled Wines 2017 Black Mamba Red Wine, Snake River Valley $32
It’s an all-star list of Idaho winemakers who’ve worked with Sawtooth Vineyard fruit, Leslie...
- Posted April 20, 2020
3100 Cellars 2016 Runoff Rosé Sparkling Wine, Snake River Valley, $36
This sparkling rosé made with Syrah from Bitner Vineyards was still on the lees...
- Posted April 10, 2020
Cinder Wines 2018 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $23
Melanie Krause’s career at Chateau Ste. Michelle trained her to produce both small lots...
- Posted April 9, 2020
Vale Wine Co. 2018 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $21
Tim Harless of Hat Ranch Winery added the Vale Wine Company label to his...
- Posted April 4, 2020
Hells Canyon Winery 2017 Heritage Series Cabernet Franc, Snake River Valley $30
Steve Robertson, a chef and restaurateur who trained at the Culinary Institute of America...
- Posted December 9, 2019