- Hot, dry climate July report marks finale by Greg Jones at Linfield
- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
Lewis-Clark Valley winemaker Lisa Grigg works with several varieties for the whites she and her husband,...
Much of the enchanting artwork that adorns the bottles of Indian Creek originates with second-generation vintner...
The Selway River tumbles at the Montana/Idaho border and later meets the Clearwater River, down the...
More Idaho News
Chicken Dinner Wines 2019 White Wine, Snake River Valley, $16
Gregg and Mary Alger launched Huston Vineyards near Idaho’s Sunnyslope in 2011, and perhaps...
- Posted March 9, 2021
Lindsay Creek Vineyards NV Irresponsibility Red Wine, Washington, $20
The McIntosh family in Lewiston, Idaho, sources much of its fruit from Washington state,...
- Posted February 15, 2021
Bitner Vineyards 2016 Petit Verdot/Merlot, Snake River Valley $40
While Syrah, Tempranillo and Malbec are rightfully viewed as the red varieties that producers...
- Posted January 11, 2021
Camas Prairie Winery 2019 Raspberry Mead, Idaho, $14
Best Buy! The beat goes on for Jeremy Ritter, who burnishes the history surrounding...
- Posted October 20, 2020
Lindsay Creek Vineyards 2014 Mourvèdre, Washington, $25
The McIntosh brothers are fourth-generation farmers in the Lewis-Clark Valley who branched out a...
- Posted September 30, 2020
Free Dog Wines 2019 Albariño, Snake River Valley, $18
Martin Fujishin and Teresa Moye of Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho’s Snake River Valley...
- Posted September 26, 2020
Cinder Wines 2019 GSM Rosé, Snake River Valley, $23
One of the Northwest’s most exciting producers branches out its rosé program with a...
- Posted August 2, 2020