- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
Best Buy! Idaho winemaker Greg Koenig produces the wines for his longtime friends – the Williamson...
It was the charm of Syrah in the Snake River Valley that lured Leslie Preston back...
In typical fashion, the Idaho wine industry enjoyed a bounce-back vintage in 2016 on the heels...
More Idaho News
Koenig Vineyards 2017 Sunny Slope Cuvée Riesling, Snake River Valley $12
Best Buy! Several of Idaho’s top examples of Riesling emerge from Greg Koenig’s vinification...
- Posted March 17, 2019
Two Bad Labs Vineyard 2017 Dry Riesling, Lewis-Clark Valley, $15
Best Buy! Paul and Heidi Sullivan moved from Oregon’s Willamette Valley to the Lewis-Clark...
- Posted March 7, 2019
Spiral Rock Vineyard 2017 Riesling, Lewis-Clark Valley, $18
One of Idaho’s youngest plantings got its start in 2014 with a single acre...
- Posted March 6, 2019
Jovinea Cellars 2016 Mel’s Victory Red, Walla Walla Valley & Columbia Valley, $24
Lisa Grigg and her husband, Michael, have a small vineyard in tiny Juliaetta, Idaho,...
- Posted March 6, 2019
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2016 Renaissance Red, Lewis-Clark Valley $23
Idaho winemaker Coco Umiker created her latest edition of her flagship wine – Renaissance...
- Posted February 12, 2019
Indian Creek Winery 2016 Reserve Monastrell, Snake River Valley, $28
The folks at Indian Creek Winery in Idaho’s Snake River Valley label their fascinating...
- Posted October 21, 2018
Colter’s Creek Winery 2015 Tempranillo, Lewis-Clark Valley $20
Idaho winemaker Melissa Sanborn had her grower/husband Mike Pearson harvest all of the Tempranillo...
- Posted October 20, 2018