- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
The Selway River tumbles at the Montana/Idaho border and later meets the Clearwater River, down the...
Gregg and Mary Alger launched Huston Vineyards near Idaho’s Sunnyslope in 2011, and perhaps their biggest...
The McIntosh family in Lewiston, Idaho, sources much of its fruit from Washington state, and they’ve...
More Idaho News
Bitner Vineyards 2016 Petit Verdot/Merlot, Snake River Valley $40
While Syrah, Tempranillo and Malbec are rightfully viewed as the red varieties that producers...
- Posted January 11, 2021
Camas Prairie Winery 2019 Raspberry Mead, Idaho, $14
Best Buy! The beat goes on for Jeremy Ritter, who burnishes the history surrounding...
- Posted October 20, 2020
Lindsay Creek Vineyards 2014 Mourvèdre, Washington, $25
The McIntosh brothers are fourth-generation farmers in the Lewis-Clark Valley who branched out a...
- Posted September 30, 2020
Free Dog Wines 2019 Albariño, Snake River Valley, $18
Martin Fujishin and Teresa Moye of Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho’s Snake River Valley...
- Posted September 26, 2020
Cinder Wines 2019 GSM Rosé, Snake River Valley, $23
One of the Northwest’s most exciting producers branches out its rosé program with a...
- Posted August 2, 2020
Jovinea Cellars 2019 Dolcetto Rosé, Washington State, $20
Next year, winemaker Lisa Grigg and her husband, Michael, will celebrate the 10th anniversary...
- Posted June 17, 2020
Camas Prairie Winery 2018 Huckleberry Mead, Idaho, $15
Best Buy! A decade ago, Jeremy Ritter purchased this historic brand in the college...
- Posted June 1, 2020