- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
One of the Northwest’s most exciting producers branches out its rosé program with a third Rhône-inspired...
Next year, winemaker Lisa Grigg and her husband, Michael, will celebrate the 10th anniversary of their...
Best Buy! A decade ago, Jeremy Ritter purchased this historic brand in the college town of...
More Idaho News
Koenig Vineyards 2016 The Devil’s Bedstead Zinfandel, Snake River Valley, $30
Greg Koenig has won best of show at the Idaho Wine Competition twice in...
- Posted June 1, 2020
Colter’s Creek Winery 2017 Estate Rocinante Red Wine, Lewis-Clark Valley, $35
The 2015 debut of this Spanish-themed red is driven by Tempranillo. However, Mike Pearson’s...
- Posted May 31, 2020
Ste. Chapelle 2016 Panoramic Idaho Malbec, Snake River Valley, $28
Vineyards in Idaho’s Snake River Valley tickle 3,000 feet in elevation, and Malbec thrives...
- Posted May 31, 2020
Sawtooth Winery 2018 Classic Fly Series Dry Riesling, Snake River Valley, $18
Idaho excels with many varieties and styles of wine, and Riesling has been the...
- Posted April 24, 2020
Coiled Wines 2017 Black Mamba Red Wine, Snake River Valley $32
It’s an all-star list of Idaho winemakers who’ve worked with Sawtooth Vineyard fruit, Leslie...
- Posted April 20, 2020
3100 Cellars 2016 Runoff Rosé Sparkling Wine, Snake River Valley, $36
This sparkling rosé made with Syrah from Bitner Vineyards was still on the lees...
- Posted April 10, 2020
Cinder Wines 2018 Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $23
Melanie Krause’s career at Chateau Ste. Michelle trained her to produce both small lots...
- Posted April 9, 2020