- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
In typical fashion, the Idaho wine industry enjoyed a bounce-back vintage in 2016 on the heels...
Best Buy! Several of Idaho’s top examples of Riesling emerge from Greg Koenig’s vinification facility on...
Best Buy! Paul and Heidi Sullivan moved from Oregon’s Willamette Valley to the Lewis-Clark Valley in...
More Idaho News
Spiral Rock Vineyard 2017 Riesling, Lewis-Clark Valley, $18
One of Idaho’s youngest plantings got its start in 2014 with a single acre...
- Posted March 6, 2019
Jovinea Cellars 2016 Mel’s Victory Red, Walla Walla Valley & Columbia Valley, $24
Lisa Grigg and her husband, Michael, have a small vineyard in tiny Juliaetta, Idaho,...
- Posted March 6, 2019
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2016 Renaissance Red, Lewis-Clark Valley $23
Idaho winemaker Coco Umiker created her latest edition of her flagship wine – Renaissance...
- Posted February 12, 2019
Indian Creek Winery 2016 Reserve Monastrell, Snake River Valley, $28
The folks at Indian Creek Winery in Idaho’s Snake River Valley label their fascinating...
- Posted October 21, 2018
Colter’s Creek Winery 2015 Tempranillo, Lewis-Clark Valley $20
Idaho winemaker Melissa Sanborn had her grower/husband Mike Pearson harvest all of the Tempranillo...
- Posted October 20, 2018
Sawtooth Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, American, $13
Best Buy! This Pinot Gris produced by Ste. Chapelle’s Meredith Smith is an indication...
- Posted August 27, 2018
Parma Ridge Winery 2016 Parma Ridge Vineyards Estate Dry Rosé of Merlot, Snake River Valley, $17
Storm and Stephanie Hodge continue to attract wine lovers living in Idaho’s state capital...
- Posted August 24, 2018