- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
Industry churn for Washington state’s wine industry during the final months of 2019 brought a flurry...
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It began in 2011 as a modest $2,000 fundraiser spearheaded by the...
The final week of Great Northwest Wine photojournalist Richard Duval’s 2019 harvest trek throughout the Great...
LOWDEN, Wash. — It sounds odd to matriculate from college back to a century-old schoolhouse, but...
Week three of Great Northwest Wine photojournalist Richard Duval’s tour of 2019 harvest takes him throughout...
HOOD RIVER, ORE. — The 2019 Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition will be remembered for the...
VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
Industry churn for Washington state’s wine industry during the final...
- January 3, 2020
Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It began in 2011 as a...
- December 23, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the...
- September 2, 2019
Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
Drew Bledsoe and his wife, Maura, decided to raise their...
- August 12, 2019
Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
CALDWELL, Idaho – Greg Koenig recently sold his showpiece winery...
- August 23, 2019
Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
The 10th annual Idaho Wine Competition is scheduled for Tuesday,...
- August 3, 2019
BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
Harry McWatters, a lion of the British Columbia wine industry,...
- July 24, 2019
Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – On the same day Walter Gehringer...
- October 11, 2018