- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
Resident photojournalist Richard Duval continued his travels through Great Northwest Wine country through the harvest for...
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – The first full week of 2021 brought news of a second significant...
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Dennis Murphy, a longtime executive for Northwest home builder Hayden Homes, has...
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — News of philanthropist MacKenzie Scott’s gift to the Walla Walla Community College Foundation...
Brian Carter, fresh off of his 41st crush as a winemaker, introduced Andreina Bacigalupo as the...
Resident photojournalist Richard Duval struck out on the road during September and October to capture harvest...
VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
Resident photojournalist Richard Duval continued his travels through Great Northwest...
- January 7, 2021
Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – The first full week of 2021...
- January 7, 2021
VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
Resident photojournalist Richard Duval struck out on the road during...
- November 20, 2020
Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
Josh West of Elephant Seven Wine in downtown Walla Walla...
- September 2, 2020
Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Williamson family has been looking for...
- August 19, 2020
5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
PARMA, Idaho — Countless celebrations of wine worldwide have been...
- August 4, 2020
Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
LEWISTON, Idaho — The Canada/U.S. border has been closed for...
- June 30, 2020
BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
Harry McWatters, a lion of the British Columbia wine industry,...
- July 24, 2019