- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
RICHLAND, Wash. – Justin Michaud enjoys drinking Italian wines so he considered a Super Tuscan approach...
SEATTLE – Not long ago, Precept Wine launched its Open Air tier for concerts at its...
SEATTLE – World-class red and white wines will be poured during Taste Washington this weekend at...
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving photojournalist for...
RICHLAND, Wash. – Tim Hanni, a Master of Wine and one of the wine world’s most...
SEATTLE – Jamie Peha is well aware of her reputation within the Washington wine industry for...
Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
SEATTLE – Not long ago, Precept Wine launched its Open...
- April 1, 2019
Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
SEATTLE – World-class red and white wines will be poured...
- March 29, 2019
Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
McMINNVILLE, Ore. – Seeking out fine wines and a first-class...
- March 6, 2019
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
ASHLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Tempranillo Alliance recently announced that...
- December 24, 2018
Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
LEWISTON, Idaho – This spring, Cabernet Sauvignon will be focus...
- February 14, 2019
Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho — Martin Fujishin has been on quite a...
- August 22, 2018
Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – On the same day Walter Gehringer...
- October 11, 2018
British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — The British Columbia wine industry, led...
- April 21, 2018