- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
Wine of the Week
Scott Neal’s flagship wine routinely yields gold medals in regional competitions, and his latest work pulls...
Many of us are quite fond with “Pinot Noir Blanc” as a sparkling wine, aka “blanc...
The 2019 harvest marked the 10th anniversary of the first commercial vintage for proprietor Jim O’Connell’s...
More Wine of the Week News
Maryhill Winery 2019 Otis Vineyard Proprietor’s Reserve Albariño, Columbia Valley, $24
The Tudor family in Washington’s Yakima Valley continues to honor the legacy of Otis...
- Posted January 12, 2021
Mercer Bros. 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills, $20
One of the Washington state wine industry’s leading families earned a spot on Wine...
- Posted December 14, 2020
King Estate Winery 2018 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $29
This past summer, Brent Stone’s flagship Pinot Noir for the King family from the...
- Posted November 20, 2020
Armstrong Family Winery 2016 The Scotsman Syrah, Columbia Valley $38
Tim Armstrong can trace his heritage to Scotland, and he pays homage to those...
- Posted October 19, 2020
DeLille Cellars 2019 Chaleur Blanc, Columbia Valley, $35
Founding winemaker Chris Upchurch and co-founders Greg Lill and Jay Soloff made a statement...
- Posted September 26, 2020
Winescape 2019 Sangiovese Rosé, Red Mountain, $22
Phillip and Patricia Butterfield in Spokane have dedicated their professional lives to the field...
- Posted July 29, 2020
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2018 Expedition Malbec, Horse Heaven Hills, $17
There’s a rich history behind Canoe Ridge Vineyard, which celebrated its 30th anniversary in...
- Posted June 16, 2020