- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
Wine of the Week
There’s a rich history behind Canoe Ridge Vineyard, which celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2019, but...
Vintage after vintage, this Super Tuscan-style approach — which emerged from the friendship that Long Shadows...
Jeremy Santo returned home to Prosser, Wash., and took over the winemaking for the 2017 vintage...
More Wine of the Week News
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2017 Merlot, Lewis-Clark Valley, $28
These days, it seems Merlot does not receive as much love as it should,...
- Posted April 20, 2020
Elk Cove Vineyards 2017 Estate Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $32
Heather Perkin and second-generation winemaker Adam Campbell blended lots featuring each of the Campbell...
- Posted April 4, 2020
2Hawk Vineyard & Winery 2017 Grenache, Rogue Valley, $32
Southern Oregon winemaker Kiley Evans worked with some of the Northwest’s top Grenache during...
- Posted March 9, 2020
Colter’s Creek Winery 2017 Estate Syrah, Lewis-Clark Valley $20
A number of the Pacific Northwest’s top wineries feature a husband growing the grapes...
- Posted February 16, 2020
INTRINSIC Wine Co. 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $22
With its flamboyant label that’s reminiscent of street art, INTRINSIC has quickly built a...
- Posted January 25, 2020
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars 2018 Viognier, Oregon $30
Lynn Penner-Ash continued her impeccable work with Viognier with this bottling, yet another example...
- Posted January 9, 2020
Jones of Washington 2018 Estate Vineyards Chardonnay, Wahluke Slope, $14
Best Buy! Victor Palencia, who grew up in Prosser, Wash., continues to prove that...
- Posted November 19, 2019