- Pinot Gris by Iris Vineyards tops McMinnville Wine Classic judging
- Maryhill Winery climbs atop Platinum Awards all-time leaderboard
- Sniff, Sip, Swirl: Let’s Talk About Northwest Wines grows its following
- The Wine Knows: A new start for Great Northwest Wine
- Tasting Room Perspective: A wine club you don’t want to join
- A Vine Start: 23 years later, here’s another Volume 1, Issue No. 1
- Napa winemaker produces Platinum’s top wine at Chris Daniel Winery
- Pinot Noir catches on in Oregon as white wine
- Red Mountain-focused Liberty Lake Wine Cellars bats 7-for-7 at Platinum Awards
- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
Wine of the Week
Two decades ago, winemaking attorneys Greg Lipsker and Michael White helped set the standard in Northwest...
Joe Wright’s winemaking keyed Wine Press Northwest’s selection of Left Coast Estate as the 2020 Oregon...
During her days at Columbia Crest, the responsibilities for Amy Alvarez-Wampfler included overseeing 10,000 barrels of...
More Wine of the Week News
Cataclysm Wine Co. 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $16
Five years ago, the Seattle-based Ackley Beverage Group made a splash in the Pacific...
- Posted September 22, 2021
Eleven Winery 2019 “The Deputy” Mourvèdre, Washington, $45
Bainbridge Island cyclist-turned-winemaker Matt Albee has made Mourvèdre from renowned Elephant Mountain Vineyard in...
- Posted September 6, 2021
Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards 2019 Hefeabzug Estate Selection Grüner Veltliner, Umpqua Valley, $26
Stephen Reustle, the guru of Grüner in the United States and the first to...
- Posted August 1, 2021
Wautoma Springs 2020 Sauvignon Blanc, Columbia Valley, $17
Jessica Munnell’s ability to produce bright whites helped Mercer Estates earn Washington Winery of...
- Posted June 27, 2021
Telaya Wine Co. 2018 Syrah, Snake River Valley $34
Boise-area winemaker Earl Sullivan sources Syrah from premier vineyards in Washington state and Idaho’s...
- Posted June 3, 2021
Gård Vintners 2017 Lawrence Vineyards Estate Malbec, Columbia Valley, $40
A decade ago, Aryn Morell began working with Royal Slope growers/owners Josh and Lisa...
- Posted April 18, 2021
Coeur de Terre Vineyard 2017 Oregon Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
Scott Neal’s flagship wine routinely yields gold medals in regional competitions, and his latest...
- Posted March 22, 2021