- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
Wine of the Week
The flagship Pinot Noir for Argyle Winery includes a subtle reference to how the project began...
Best Buy! Jeremy Santo, who grew up in Prosser, Wash., just below the northern ledge of...
The Campbell family long has been a champion of Pinot Gris and established what now are...
More Wine of the Week News
Saviah Cellars 2017 The Jack Syrah, Columbia Valley, $18
Richard Funk could have labeled this Syrah under his bargain program known as “The...
- Posted August 13, 2019
Seven Hills Winery 2018 Dry Rosé, Columbia Valley, $18
Casey McClellan, the first in the Walla Walla Valley with a college education in...
- Posted July 23, 2019
Dunham Cellars 2018 Sauvignon Blanc, Columbia Valley $22
Never in the 23-year history of Dunham Cellars had Sauvignon Blanc been in the...
- Posted July 7, 2019
Jones of Washington 2017 Reserve Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $30
Victor Palencia, who received Wine Press Northwest magazine’s award for the 2019 Pacific Northwest...
- Posted May 27, 2019
Coyote Canyon Winery 2015 Coyote Canyon Vineyard Sangiovese, Horse Heaven Hills, $26
Justin Michaud, winemaker at Coyote Canyon Winery, used a historically hot vintage to create...
- Posted May 2, 2019
Mercer Family Vineyards 2017 Chardonnay, Horse Heaven Hills $13
Best Buy! Last year, Rob and Will Mercer chose to rebrand Mercer Canyons and...
- Posted April 1, 2019
DeLille Cellars 2016 25th Vintage D2 Red Wine, Columbia Valley $45
New Jersey native Chris Upchurch, mentored early on by the late David Lake, helped...
- Posted March 21, 2019