- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
Wine of the Week
Southern Oregon winemaker Kiley Evans worked with some of the Northwest’s top Grenache during his time...
A number of the Pacific Northwest’s top wineries feature a husband growing the grapes for a...
With its flamboyant label that’s reminiscent of street art, INTRINSIC has quickly built a reputation for...
More Wine of the Week News
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars 2018 Viognier, Oregon $30
Lynn Penner-Ash continued her impeccable work with Viognier with this bottling, yet another example...
- Posted January 9, 2020
Jones of Washington 2018 Estate Vineyards Chardonnay, Wahluke Slope, $14
Best Buy! Victor Palencia, who grew up in Prosser, Wash., continues to prove that...
- Posted November 19, 2019
Argyle Winery 2017 Grower Series Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $27
The flagship Pinot Noir for Argyle Winery includes a subtle reference to how the...
- Posted October 14, 2019
Mercer Estates 2018 Spice Cabinet Vineyard Rosé, Horse Heaven Hills, $15
Best Buy! Jeremy Santo, who grew up in Prosser, Wash., just below the northern...
- Posted September 18, 2019
Elk Cove Vineyards 2018 Estate Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, $19
The Campbell family long has been a champion of Pinot Gris and established what...
- Posted August 31, 2019
Saviah Cellars 2017 The Jack Syrah, Columbia Valley, $18
Richard Funk could have labeled this Syrah under his bargain program known as “The...
- Posted August 13, 2019
Seven Hills Winery 2018 Dry Rosé, Columbia Valley, $18
Casey McClellan, the first in the Walla Walla Valley with a college education in...
- Posted July 23, 2019