- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
Wine of the Week
A number of the Pacific Northwest’s top wineries feature a husband growing the grapes for a...
With its flamboyant label that’s reminiscent of street art, INTRINSIC has quickly built a reputation for...
Lynn Penner-Ash continued her impeccable work with Viognier with this bottling, yet another example of the...
More Wine of the Week News
Jones of Washington 2018 Estate Vineyards Chardonnay, Wahluke Slope, $14
Best Buy! Victor Palencia, who grew up in Prosser, Wash., continues to prove that...
- Posted November 19, 2019
Argyle Winery 2017 Grower Series Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $27
The flagship Pinot Noir for Argyle Winery includes a subtle reference to how the...
- Posted October 14, 2019
Mercer Estates 2018 Spice Cabinet Vineyard Rosé, Horse Heaven Hills, $15
Best Buy! Jeremy Santo, who grew up in Prosser, Wash., just below the northern...
- Posted September 18, 2019
Elk Cove Vineyards 2018 Estate Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, $19
The Campbell family long has been a champion of Pinot Gris and established what...
- Posted August 31, 2019
Saviah Cellars 2017 The Jack Syrah, Columbia Valley, $18
Richard Funk could have labeled this Syrah under his bargain program known as “The...
- Posted August 13, 2019
Seven Hills Winery 2018 Dry Rosé, Columbia Valley, $18
Casey McClellan, the first in the Walla Walla Valley with a college education in...
- Posted July 23, 2019
Dunham Cellars 2018 Sauvignon Blanc, Columbia Valley $22
Never in the 23-year history of Dunham Cellars had Sauvignon Blanc been in the...
- Posted July 7, 2019