- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
Wine of the Week
Last fall, Rob and Donna Mellison were awarded five Platinums during Great Northwest Wine’s annual judging...
One of the Northwest’s rare three-generation wineries teamed up to produce a Malbec that ranks among...
DeLille founding winemaker Chris Upchurch toasted the 10th vintage of his eponymous vineyard in 2021, and...
More Wine of the Week News
Seven Hills Winery 2017 SHW Founding Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $65
Founding winemaker Casey McClellan and his heir apparent, Bobby Richards, combined for a handful...
- Posted February 20, 2022
Barrister Winery 2018 Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $33
Two decades ago, winemaking attorneys Greg Lipsker and Michael White helped set the standard...
- Posted January 18, 2022
Left Coast Estate 2020 White Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $24
Joe Wright’s winemaking keyed Wine Press Northwest’s selection of Left Coast Estate as the...
- Posted January 3, 2022
Abeja 2020 Chardonnay, Washington State $45
During her days at Columbia Crest, the responsibilities for Amy Alvarez-Wampfler included overseeing 10,000...
- Posted November 9, 2021
Cataclysm Wine Co. 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $16
Five years ago, the Seattle-based Ackley Beverage Group made a splash in the Pacific...
- Posted September 22, 2021
Eleven Winery 2019 “The Deputy” Mourvèdre, Washington, $45
Bainbridge Island cyclist-turned-winemaker Matt Albee has made Mourvèdre from renowned Elephant Mountain Vineyard in...
- Posted September 6, 2021
Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards 2019 Hefeabzug Estate Selection Grüner Veltliner, Umpqua Valley, $26
Stephen Reustle, the guru of Grüner in the United States and the first to...
- Posted August 1, 2021