- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Wine of the Week
The little historic schoolhouse in the Walla Walla Valley town of Lowden continues to set the...
Entrust winemaker Victor Palencia with grapes from the Ancient Lakes and it seems certain to be...
This marks the ninth bottling of the flagship wine for Earl and Carrie Sullivan at Telaya...
More Wine of the Week News
Stoller Family Estate 2017 Chardonnay, Dundee Hills, $25
Bill Stoller and his VP of winemaking, Melissa Burr, are among those embracing Chablis-inspired...
- Posted August 15, 2018
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2015 Trout Trilogy Syrah, Snake River Valley, $35
Sawtooth Vineyard is not the largest vineyard in Idaho, but Brad Pintler’s 70-acre planting...
- Posted August 5, 2018
Nine Hats Wines 2017 Riesling, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Rather than using the road map created by German vintner Armin Diel...
- Posted July 27, 2018
L’Ecole No. 41 2017 Old Vines Chenin Blanc, Columbia Valley, $16
While some have fled the Chenin Blanc market, owner/managing winemaker Marty Clubb and L’Ecole...
- Posted July 8, 2018
Grantwood Winery 2016 Petit Verdot, Walla Walla Valley, $22
More winemakers in Washington state are helping to bring this lesser-known red Bordeaux variety...
- Posted June 28, 2018
Coeur de Terre Vineyard 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
Scott Neal and his GM/wife Lisa Neal, who are celebrating the 20th anniversary of...
- Posted June 5, 2018
Seven Falls Cellars 2015 Chardonnay, Wahluke Slope, $18
Ste. Michelle executive Doug Gore, the 2017 inductee into the Washington Wine Hall of...
- Posted May 24, 2018