- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
Wine of the Week
Richard Funk could have labeled this Syrah under his bargain program known as “The Jack,” as...
Casey McClellan, the first in the Walla Walla Valley with a college education in winemaking, continues...
Never in the 23-year history of Dunham Cellars had Sauvignon Blanc been in the portfolio until...
More Wine of the Week News
Jones of Washington 2017 Reserve Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $30
Victor Palencia, who received Wine Press Northwest magazine’s award for the 2019 Pacific Northwest...
- Posted May 27, 2019
Coyote Canyon Winery 2015 Coyote Canyon Vineyard Sangiovese, Horse Heaven Hills, $26
Justin Michaud, winemaker at Coyote Canyon Winery, used a historically hot vintage to create...
- Posted May 2, 2019
Mercer Family Vineyards 2017 Chardonnay, Horse Heaven Hills $13
Best Buy! Last year, Rob and Will Mercer chose to rebrand Mercer Canyons and...
- Posted April 1, 2019
DeLille Cellars 2016 25th Vintage D2 Red Wine, Columbia Valley $45
New Jersey native Chris Upchurch, mentored early on by the late David Lake, helped...
- Posted March 21, 2019
La Crema 2016 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $30
This marks the third time in the past four vintage that La Crema has...
- Posted March 6, 2019
DeLille Cellars 2015 Four Flags Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain $68
Founding winemaker Chris Upchurch and heir apparent Jason Gorski used two estate vineyards for...
- Posted February 12, 2019
Adelsheim Vineyard 2015 Breaking Ground Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains $45
David Adelsheim, recipient of the Oregon Wine Board’s Lifetime Achievement Award, celebrated his 45th...
- Posted January 8, 2019