- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
Wine of the Week
Five years ago, the Seattle-based Ackley Beverage Group made a splash in the Pacific Northwest wine...
Bainbridge Island cyclist-turned-winemaker Matt Albee has made Mourvèdre from renowned Elephant Mountain Vineyard in the Yakima...
Reustle – Prayer Rock Vineyards 2019 Hefeabzug Estate Selection Grüner Veltliner, Umpqua Valley, $26
Stephen Reustle, the guru of Grüner in the United States and the first to plant the...
More Wine of the Week News
Wautoma Springs 2020 Sauvignon Blanc, Columbia Valley, $17
Jessica Munnell’s ability to produce bright whites helped Mercer Estates earn Washington Winery of...
- Posted June 27, 2021
Telaya Wine Co. 2018 Syrah, Snake River Valley $34
Boise-area winemaker Earl Sullivan sources Syrah from premier vineyards in Washington state and Idaho’s...
- Posted June 3, 2021
Gård Vintners 2017 Lawrence Vineyards Estate Malbec, Columbia Valley, $40
A decade ago, Aryn Morell began working with Royal Slope growers/owners Josh and Lisa...
- Posted April 18, 2021
Coeur de Terre Vineyard 2017 Oregon Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
Scott Neal’s flagship wine routinely yields gold medals in regional competitions, and his latest...
- Posted March 22, 2021
Battle Creek Cellars 2019 Unconditional Pinot Noir Blanc, Oregon, $28
Many of us are quite fond with “Pinot Noir Blanc” as a sparkling wine,...
- Posted March 7, 2021
Tertulia Cellars 2019 Whistling Hills Estate Vineyard Viognier, Walla Walla Valley $25
The 2019 harvest marked the 10th anniversary of the first commercial vintage for proprietor...
- Posted February 2, 2021
Maryhill Winery 2019 Otis Vineyard Proprietor’s Reserve Albariño, Columbia Valley, $24
The Tudor family in Washington’s Yakima Valley continues to honor the legacy of Otis...
- Posted January 12, 2021