- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
Wine of the Week
The Tudor family in Washington’s Yakima Valley continues to honor the legacy of Otis Harlan with...
One of the Washington state wine industry’s leading families earned a spot on Wine Spectator magazine’s...
This past summer, Brent Stone’s flagship Pinot Noir for the King family from the 2017 earned...
More Wine of the Week News
Armstrong Family Winery 2016 The Scotsman Syrah, Columbia Valley $38
Tim Armstrong can trace his heritage to Scotland, and he pays homage to those...
- Posted October 19, 2020
DeLille Cellars 2019 Chaleur Blanc, Columbia Valley, $35
Founding winemaker Chris Upchurch and co-founders Greg Lill and Jay Soloff made a statement...
- Posted September 26, 2020
Winescape 2019 Sangiovese Rosé, Red Mountain, $22
Phillip and Patricia Butterfield in Spokane have dedicated their professional lives to the field...
- Posted July 29, 2020
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2018 Expedition Malbec, Horse Heaven Hills, $17
There’s a rich history behind Canoe Ridge Vineyard, which celebrated its 30th anniversary in...
- Posted June 16, 2020
Long Shadows Vintners 2017 Saggi Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $60
Vintage after vintage, this Super Tuscan-style approach — which emerged from the friendship that...
- Posted May 27, 2020
Mercer Bros. 2017 Merlot, Horse Heaven Hills $20
Jeremy Santo returned home to Prosser, Wash., and took over the winemaking for the...
- Posted May 4, 2020
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2017 Merlot, Lewis-Clark Valley, $28
These days, it seems Merlot does not receive as much love as it should,...
- Posted April 20, 2020