- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
Wine of the Week
Tim Armstrong can trace his heritage to Scotland, and he pays homage to those roots with...
Founding winemaker Chris Upchurch and co-founders Greg Lill and Jay Soloff made a statement in Washington...
Phillip and Patricia Butterfield in Spokane have dedicated their professional lives to the field of medicine...
More Wine of the Week News
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2018 Expedition Malbec, Horse Heaven Hills, $17
There’s a rich history behind Canoe Ridge Vineyard, which celebrated its 30th anniversary in...
- Posted June 16, 2020
Long Shadows Vintners 2017 Saggi Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $60
Vintage after vintage, this Super Tuscan-style approach — which emerged from the friendship that...
- Posted May 27, 2020
Mercer Bros. 2017 Merlot, Horse Heaven Hills $20
Jeremy Santo returned home to Prosser, Wash., and took over the winemaking for the...
- Posted May 4, 2020
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2017 Merlot, Lewis-Clark Valley, $28
These days, it seems Merlot does not receive as much love as it should,...
- Posted April 20, 2020
Elk Cove Vineyards 2017 Estate Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $32
Heather Perkin and second-generation winemaker Adam Campbell blended lots featuring each of the Campbell...
- Posted April 4, 2020
2Hawk Vineyard & Winery 2017 Grenache, Rogue Valley, $32
Southern Oregon winemaker Kiley Evans worked with some of the Northwest’s top Grenache during...
- Posted March 9, 2020
Colter’s Creek Winery 2017 Estate Syrah, Lewis-Clark Valley $20
A number of the Pacific Northwest’s top wineries feature a husband growing the grapes...
- Posted February 16, 2020