- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
Wine of the Week
Best Buy! Last year, Rob and Will Mercer chose to rebrand Mercer Canyons and reposition it...
New Jersey native Chris Upchurch, mentored early on by the late David Lake, helped established the...
This marks the third time in the past four vintage that La Crema has earned our...
More Wine of the Week News
DeLille Cellars 2015 Four Flags Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain $68
Founding winemaker Chris Upchurch and heir apparent Jason Gorski used two estate vineyards for...
- Posted February 12, 2019
Adelsheim Vineyard 2015 Breaking Ground Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains $45
David Adelsheim, recipient of the Oregon Wine Board’s Lifetime Achievement Award, celebrated his 45th...
- Posted January 8, 2019
Koenig Vineyards 2016 Scoria Vineyard Malbec, Snake River Valley $30
A few years ago, Sydney Weitz Nederend got her start in the Idaho wine...
- Posted December 16, 2018
Vanessa Vineyard 2015 Cabernet Franc, Similkameen Valley, $50
The affable Howard Soon burnished his reputation as one of Canada’s top winemakers during...
- Posted November 13, 2018
L’Ecole No. 41 2015 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $25
The little historic schoolhouse in the Walla Walla Valley town of Lowden continues to...
- Posted October 15, 2018
Vino la Monarcha Winery 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $18
Entrust winemaker Victor Palencia with grapes from the Ancient Lakes and it seems certain...
- Posted September 11, 2018
Telaya Wine Co. 2016 Turas Red Blend, Snake River Valley, $32
This marks the ninth bottling of the flagship wine for Earl and Carrie Sullivan...
- Posted August 24, 2018