- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
Wine of the Week
Boise-area winemaker Earl Sullivan sources Syrah from premier vineyards in Washington state and Idaho’s Snake River...
A decade ago, Aryn Morell began working with Royal Slope growers/owners Josh and Lisa Lawrence, and...
Scott Neal’s flagship wine routinely yields gold medals in regional competitions, and his latest work pulls...
More Wine of the Week News
Battle Creek Cellars 2019 Unconditional Pinot Noir Blanc, Oregon, $28
Many of us are quite fond with “Pinot Noir Blanc” as a sparkling wine,...
- Posted March 7, 2021
Tertulia Cellars 2019 Whistling Hills Estate Vineyard Viognier, Walla Walla Valley $25
The 2019 harvest marked the 10th anniversary of the first commercial vintage for proprietor...
- Posted February 2, 2021
Maryhill Winery 2019 Otis Vineyard Proprietor’s Reserve Albariño, Columbia Valley, $24
The Tudor family in Washington’s Yakima Valley continues to honor the legacy of Otis...
- Posted January 12, 2021
Mercer Bros. 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills, $20
One of the Washington state wine industry’s leading families earned a spot on Wine...
- Posted December 14, 2020
King Estate Winery 2018 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $29
This past summer, Brent Stone’s flagship Pinot Noir for the King family from the...
- Posted November 20, 2020
Armstrong Family Winery 2016 The Scotsman Syrah, Columbia Valley $38
Tim Armstrong can trace his heritage to Scotland, and he pays homage to those...
- Posted October 19, 2020
DeLille Cellars 2019 Chaleur Blanc, Columbia Valley, $35
Founding winemaker Chris Upchurch and co-founders Greg Lill and Jay Soloff made a statement...
- Posted September 26, 2020