- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
Wine of the Week
Best Buy! Victor Palencia, who grew up in Prosser, Wash., continues to prove that he’s one...
The flagship Pinot Noir for Argyle Winery includes a subtle reference to how the project began...
Best Buy! Jeremy Santo, who grew up in Prosser, Wash., just below the northern ledge of...
More Wine of the Week News
Elk Cove Vineyards 2018 Estate Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, $19
The Campbell family long has been a champion of Pinot Gris and established what...
- Posted August 31, 2019
Saviah Cellars 2017 The Jack Syrah, Columbia Valley, $18
Richard Funk could have labeled this Syrah under his bargain program known as “The...
- Posted August 13, 2019
Seven Hills Winery 2018 Dry Rosé, Columbia Valley, $18
Casey McClellan, the first in the Walla Walla Valley with a college education in...
- Posted July 23, 2019
Dunham Cellars 2018 Sauvignon Blanc, Columbia Valley $22
Never in the 23-year history of Dunham Cellars had Sauvignon Blanc been in the...
- Posted July 7, 2019
Jones of Washington 2017 Reserve Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $30
Victor Palencia, who received Wine Press Northwest magazine’s award for the 2019 Pacific Northwest...
- Posted May 27, 2019
Coyote Canyon Winery 2015 Coyote Canyon Vineyard Sangiovese, Horse Heaven Hills, $26
Justin Michaud, winemaker at Coyote Canyon Winery, used a historically hot vintage to create...
- Posted May 2, 2019
Mercer Family Vineyards 2017 Chardonnay, Horse Heaven Hills $13
Best Buy! Last year, Rob and Will Mercer chose to rebrand Mercer Canyons and...
- Posted April 1, 2019