- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
The work and the setting created by owner/grower David Nemarnik and winemaker Tom Fitzpatrick provides an...
Rich Cushman grew up in Hood River, Ore., on his way to becoming one of the...
Oregon’s North Willamette Valley shines with cool-climate varieties, which the efforts with Riesling by their winemakers...
More Oregon News
Anne Amie Vineyards 2018 Cuvée A Amrita Sparkling White Wine, Willamette Valley $15
Earlier this year, Thomas Houseman earned the equivalent of double gold medal at a...
- Posted November 19, 2019
Alexana Winery 2018 Terroir Series Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley, $32
Oregon’s Dundee Hills are renowned for Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, and Alexana makes sure...
- Posted October 14, 2019
Iris Vineyards 2018 Rosé of Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $18
Aaron Lieberman’s work with estate fruit continues to raise profile of this property near...
- Posted September 22, 2019
Domaine Nicolas-Jay 2016 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $65
The flaghip wine for this Burgundy house in Oregon by Jean-Nicolas Méo from Domaine...
- Posted September 21, 2019
Ponzi Vineyards 2017 Tavola Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $27
One of Oregon’s most talented and experienced winemakers, Luisa Ponzi, likened the 2017 vintage...
- Posted September 20, 2019
King’s Raven Winery 2015 Estate Léon Millot, Willamette Valley, $40
Darin Ingram turned his back on a career as a videographer of sailing regattas...
- Posted September 18, 2019
Lenné Estate 2016 South Slope Select Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton, $55
The Lutzes chose to focus on four clones of Pinot Noir when the planted...
- Posted September 17, 2019