- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
The lineage for Evenstad Reserve stems from its inaugural vintage in 1990 and the brand launched...
Hood River Valley native Rich Cushman crafts the wine along Van Horn Drive for the Bickford...
More Oregon News
LifeVine Cellars 2019 Certified Pesticide Free Pinot Noir, Oregon, $18
Among the underappreciated legacies of the Fries family of Duck Pond Cellars fame is...
- Posted April 18, 2021
Youngberg Hill Vineyards 2020 Pinot Noir Rosé, Willamette Valley, $40
Although this is created using Pinot Noir clones Pommard and Wädensvil from Wayne Bailey’s...
- Posted April 6, 2021
Bryn Mawr Vineyards 2019 Sparkling Rosé, Willamette Valley, $28
This Eola-Amity Hills property toasted a new tasting room during the 2019 vintage, and...
- Posted March 25, 2021
Yamhill Valley Vineyards 2019 Estate Pinot Gris, McMinnville, $22
The Burger family established the Rainbow Block for its Pinot Gris program in 1985,...
- Posted March 22, 2021
Angela Vineyards 2017 Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton, $38
Antony Beck recruited Alban Debeaulieu to spark this young project near Carlton, Ore., and...
- Posted March 21, 2021
Alexana Winery 2018 Estate East Blocks – Volcanic Soils Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $75
Sedimentary soils make up much of the profile under the 55 acres of vineys...
- Posted March 19, 2021
Montinore Estate 2016 Graham’s Block 7 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $55
Rudy Marchesi’s 200-acre site west of Portland in Forest Grove, which ranks as one...
- Posted March 9, 2021