- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
Known as “The Red Label,” winemakers Jim Sanders and Steve Ryan collaborate on this kaleidoscopic view...
White florals, lime and peach lead off the latest in a line of outstanding Albariño, the...
Matt Berson, among the Oregon winemaking talents mentored by the late Patty Green, works with two...
More Oregon News
Zena Crown Vineyard 2015 Σ The Sum Pinot Noir, Eola-Amity Hills $75
When Jackson Family Wines acquired one of the North Willamette Valley’s gems in 2013,...
- Posted October 17, 2018
Yamhill Valley Vineyards 2016 Riesling, Willamette Valley, $18
The 2018 vintage signals Ariel Eberle’s 10th anniversary at Yamhill Valley Vineyards, and her...
- Posted October 16, 2018
King Estate Winery 2016 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $29.00
This past summer, the King family promoted head winemaker Brent Stone into the newly...
- Posted October 15, 2018
Belle Fiore Winery 2014 Reserve Tempranillo, Rogue Valley, $41
This Spanish variety has found a home in Southern Oregon, and Ed Kerwin’s sprawling...
- Posted September 25, 2018
Brandborg Vineyard & Winery 2014 Westbrook Vineyard Pinot Noir, Umpqua Valley, $30
One of Oregon’s unsung stars with Pinot Noir is Terry Brandborg, who is tucked...
- Posted September 14, 2018
Stave & Stone Wine Estates 2016 Estate Artúr Legacy Pinot Noir, Columbia Gorge, $62
Stave & Stone Wine Estates proved its mettle with Pinot Noir by drawing from...
- Posted September 9, 2018
Abacela 2017 Estate Grenache Rosé, Umpqua Valley, $18
The folks at Abacela brought in Grenache from their Fault Line Vineyards to craft...
- Posted September 7, 2018