- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
Although this is created using Pinot Noir clones Pommard and Wädensvil from Wayne Bailey’s Natasha Block...
This Eola-Amity Hills property toasted a new tasting room during the 2019 vintage, and Rachel Rose,...
The Burger family established the Rainbow Block for its Pinot Gris program in 1985, just two...
More Oregon News
Angela Vineyards 2017 Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton, $38
Antony Beck recruited Alban Debeaulieu to spark this young project near Carlton, Ore., and...
- Posted March 21, 2021
Alexana Winery 2018 Estate East Blocks – Volcanic Soils Pinot Noir, Dundee Hills, $75
Sedimentary soils make up much of the profile under the 55 acres of vineys...
- Posted March 19, 2021
Montinore Estate 2016 Graham’s Block 7 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $55
Rudy Marchesi’s 200-acre site west of Portland in Forest Grove, which ranks as one...
- Posted March 9, 2021
2Hawk Vineyard & Winery 2016 Darow Series Malbec, Rogue Valley, $49
When the Allens took over this property in 2014, the California nut farmers soon...
- Posted March 8, 2021
Bryn Mawr Vineyards 2018 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $28
Eola-Amity Hills winemaker Rachel Rose turned heads last summer in Seattle by winning a...
- Posted March 7, 2021
Yamhill Valley Vineyards 2018 Estate Pinot Blanc, McMinnville, $25
The sign over the entry to the Burger family’s bilingual tasting room reads “NW...
- Posted February 16, 2021
Abbott Claim 2018 Abbott Claim Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton, $65
Acclaimed Thoroughbred breeder Antony Beck embarks on his second decade as a member of...
- Posted February 14, 2021