- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
Best Buy! This vintage marked the 50th anniversary of Hester Creek Estate Winery, and Rob Summers...
Teresa Wiseman and her winemaking husband Russell carry on the legacy of Crescent Hill Winery in...
Founder/co-owner Jeff Martin and winemaker Dominic McCosker, a fellow Aussie, pulled from vines on the Naramata...
More British Columbia News
Vanessa Vineyard 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Similkameen Valley, $80
One of Canada’s most exciting young brands is the product of a visionary planting...
- Posted May 4, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Blue Terrace Vineyard Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $27
Andrew Peller alum Mary McDermott’s remarkably expressive work with Sauvignon Blanc begins in the...
- Posted March 25, 2019
Vanessa Vineyard 2014 Meritage, Similkameen Valley, $40
One of the most fascinating young vineyards in the Pacific Northwest continues to mature...
- Posted March 21, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Merlot, Okanagan Valley $25
Blue Terrace Vineyard in British Columbia’s southern Okanagan Valley has long been a staple...
- Posted March 14, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley $19
One of the largest wineries on the Naramata Bench continues to be one of...
- Posted March 9, 2019
Monte Creek Ranch Winery 2016 Reserve Pinot Noir, British Columbia $35
Kamloops, a city made famous beyond British Columbia by its junior hockey history, now...
- Posted February 3, 2019
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Classic Riesling, Okangan Valley, $13.29
Best Buy! Walter Gehringer and his brother Gordon have earned Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery...
- Posted October 19, 2018