- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
Best Buy! Walter Gehringer and his brother Gordon have earned Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery the crown...
We’re not certain what the folks at Barili Cellars in Spokane had in mind beyond a...
Aromas of pears, peaches and a trace of lemon zest are followed by a crisp punch...
More British Columbia News
Backyard Vineyards 2017 Chardonnay, British Columbia, $22
Niagara native James Cambridge came to Backyard Vineyards in Langley, B.C., with a resume...
- Posted September 4, 2018
Bella Wines 2017 King Family Farms Ancestrale Sparkling Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $28
Jay Drysdale of Bella Wines made this method ancestrale sparkler from King Family Farms...
- Posted August 27, 2018
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $22
British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley is a special place to grow white wine grapes, and...
- Posted July 27, 2018
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2016 Roussanne, Okanagan Valley, $24
This gorgeous Roussanne bursts from the glass with lemon and lime zest, plus a...
- Posted July 11, 2018
La Frenz Winery 2017 Probyn Eastman Vineyard Viognier, Okangan Valley, $20
In 2014, Jeff Martin imported fellow Aussie winemaker Dominic McCosker to spearhead the program...
- Posted July 9, 2018
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2016 Winemaker Series Sèmillon/Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $19
South African native Garron Elmes continues his string of recent success at Naramata Bench...
- Posted July 7, 2018
Hester Creek Estate Winery 2015 Cabernet Franc Block 3, Golden Mile Bench, $29
It was 2004 when Curt Garland, a businessman from the British Columbia frontier town...
- Posted July 4, 2018