- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2018 Blue Terrace Vineyard Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $27
Sommelier-turned-winemaker Mary McDermott extends her string of success with Sauvignon Blanc at Township 7 on British...
Hester Creek Estate Winery 2018 Character Pinot Gris, Gewürztraminer White Wine, Okanagan Valley, $16
Best Buy! One of the South Okanagan Valley’s most popular proprietary white blends, this Alsatian-inspired blend...
A product of winemaker Mark Hopley’s sixth vintage at Hester Creek, he focuses on the 50-year-old...
More British Columbia News
Hester Creek Estate Winery 2018 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley, $17
Best Buy! This vintage marked the 50th anniversary of Hester Creek Estate Winery, and...
- Posted February 16, 2020
Crescent Hill Winery 2017 Glennallyn Private Reserve Gewürztraminer, Okanagan Valley, $21
Teresa Wiseman and her winemaking husband Russell carry on the legacy of Crescent Hill...
- Posted August 13, 2019
La Frenz Winery 2018 Wits End Vineyard Estate Viognier, Naramata Bench, $24
Founder/co-owner Jeff Martin and winemaker Dominic McCosker, a fellow Aussie, pulled from vines on...
- Posted August 5, 2019
Vanessa Vineyard 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Similkameen Valley, $80
One of Canada’s most exciting young brands is the product of a visionary planting...
- Posted May 4, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Blue Terrace Vineyard Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $27
Andrew Peller alum Mary McDermott’s remarkably expressive work with Sauvignon Blanc begins in the...
- Posted March 25, 2019
Vanessa Vineyard 2014 Meritage, Similkameen Valley, $40
One of the most fascinating young vineyards in the Pacific Northwest continues to mature...
- Posted March 21, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Merlot, Okanagan Valley $25
Blue Terrace Vineyard in British Columbia’s southern Okanagan Valley has long been a staple...
- Posted March 14, 2019