- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
There’s no shortage of all-star talent at construction contractor Dennis O’Rourke’s exciting and expansive young project...
Chris and Betty Jentsch grew up farming in the Okanagan Valley, and their vineyard program spans...
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2018 Blue Terrace Vineyard Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $27
Sommelier-turned-winemaker Mary McDermott extends her string of success with Sauvignon Blanc at Township 7 on British...
More British Columbia News
Hester Creek Estate Winery 2018 Character Pinot Gris, Gewürztraminer White Wine, Okanagan Valley, $16
Best Buy! One of the South Okanagan Valley’s most popular proprietary white blends, this...
- Posted April 5, 2020
Hester Creek Estate Winery 2018 Chardonnay, Golden Mile Bench, $22
A product of winemaker Mark Hopley’s sixth vintage at Hester Creek, he focuses on...
- Posted April 4, 2020
Hester Creek Estate Winery 2018 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley, $17
Best Buy! This vintage marked the 50th anniversary of Hester Creek Estate Winery, and...
- Posted February 16, 2020
Crescent Hill Winery 2017 Glennallyn Private Reserve Gewürztraminer, Okanagan Valley, $21
Teresa Wiseman and her winemaking husband Russell carry on the legacy of Crescent Hill...
- Posted August 13, 2019
La Frenz Winery 2018 Wits End Vineyard Estate Viognier, Naramata Bench, $24
Founder/co-owner Jeff Martin and winemaker Dominic McCosker, a fellow Aussie, pulled from vines on...
- Posted August 5, 2019
Vanessa Vineyard 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Similkameen Valley, $80
One of Canada’s most exciting young brands is the product of a visionary planting...
- Posted May 4, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Blue Terrace Vineyard Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $27
Andrew Peller alum Mary McDermott’s remarkably expressive work with Sauvignon Blanc begins in the...
- Posted March 25, 2019