- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
- VineLines Dispatch: James Beard Foundation spotlights Mike Sauer of Red Willow Vineyard
- Tim Hanni MW to speak at WSU fundraiser in Richland
- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Blue Terrace Vineyard Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $27
Andrew Peller alum Mary McDermott’s remarkably expressive work with Sauvignon Blanc begins in the southern Okanagan...
One of the most fascinating young vineyards in the Pacific Northwest continues to mature in the...
Blue Terrace Vineyard in British Columbia’s southern Okanagan Valley has long been a staple of the...
More British Columbia News
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley $19
One of the largest wineries on the Naramata Bench continues to be one of...
- Posted March 9, 2019
Monte Creek Ranch Winery 2016 Reserve Pinot Noir, British Columbia $35
Kamloops, a city made famous beyond British Columbia by its junior hockey history, now...
- Posted February 3, 2019
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Classic Riesling, Okangan Valley, $13.29
Best Buy! Walter Gehringer and his brother Gordon have earned Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery...
- Posted October 19, 2018
Barili Cellars 2016 Red’Ass Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $20
We’re not certain what the folks at Barili Cellars in Spokane had in mind...
- Posted September 14, 2018
Tightrope Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley, $21
Aromas of pears, peaches and a trace of lemon zest are followed by a...
- Posted September 6, 2018
Backyard Vineyards 2017 Chardonnay, British Columbia, $22
Niagara native James Cambridge came to Backyard Vineyards in Langley, B.C., with a resume...
- Posted September 4, 2018
Bella Wines 2017 King Family Farms Ancestrale Sparkling Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $28
Jay Drysdale of Bella Wines made this method ancestrale sparkler from King Family Farms...
- Posted August 27, 2018