- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
Teresa Wiseman and her winemaking husband Russell carry on the legacy of Crescent Hill Winery in...
Founder/co-owner Jeff Martin and winemaker Dominic McCosker, a fellow Aussie, pulled from vines on the Naramata...
One of Canada’s most exciting young brands is the product of a visionary planting in the...
More British Columbia News
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Blue Terrace Vineyard Reserve Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $27
Andrew Peller alum Mary McDermott’s remarkably expressive work with Sauvignon Blanc begins in the...
- Posted March 25, 2019
Vanessa Vineyard 2014 Meritage, Similkameen Valley, $40
One of the most fascinating young vineyards in the Pacific Northwest continues to mature...
- Posted March 21, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Merlot, Okanagan Valley $25
Blue Terrace Vineyard in British Columbia’s southern Okanagan Valley has long been a staple...
- Posted March 14, 2019
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2017 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley $19
One of the largest wineries on the Naramata Bench continues to be one of...
- Posted March 9, 2019
Monte Creek Ranch Winery 2016 Reserve Pinot Noir, British Columbia $35
Kamloops, a city made famous beyond British Columbia by its junior hockey history, now...
- Posted February 3, 2019
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Classic Riesling, Okangan Valley, $13.29
Best Buy! Walter Gehringer and his brother Gordon have earned Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery...
- Posted October 19, 2018
Barili Cellars 2016 Red’Ass Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $20
We’re not certain what the folks at Barili Cellars in Spokane had in mind...
- Posted September 14, 2018