- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
SPOKANE, Wash. – This weekend, Latah Creek Wine Cellars will hold its annual Mother’s Day celebration,...
Looking for a quick lasagna dish to go with a hearty red wine? Looking to reduce...
This one-dish wonder is loaded with delicious flavors and ample protein and should pair beautifully...
More Recipes News
Thanks to the shrimp already being cooked, this dish comes together quickly and easily...
- Posted February 11, 2014
We are often told that red wine goes with meat and white wine goes...
- Posted February 4, 2014
Pasta with Ground Beef Sauce
Looking for a straightforward recipe for a ground beef sauce to top spaghetti or...
- Posted January 21, 2014
Blue Cheese Steak with Petite Sirah Sauce
Looking for an entrée to go with a robust wine such as Petite Sirah?...
- Posted January 14, 2014
Tawny Port Cranberry Sauce recipe
This take on traditional cranberry sauce will have you reaching for second helpings...
- Posted November 27, 2013