- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
SPOKANE, Wash. – This weekend, Latah Creek Wine Cellars will hold its annual Mother’s Day celebration,...
Looking for a quick lasagna dish to go with a hearty red wine? Looking to reduce...
This one-dish wonder is loaded with delicious flavors and ample protein and should pair beautifully...
More Recipes News
Thanks to the shrimp already being cooked, this dish comes together quickly and easily...
- Posted February 11, 2014
We are often told that red wine goes with meat and white wine goes...
- Posted February 4, 2014
Pasta with Ground Beef Sauce
Looking for a straightforward recipe for a ground beef sauce to top spaghetti or...
- Posted January 21, 2014
Blue Cheese Steak with Petite Sirah Sauce
Looking for an entrée to go with a robust wine such as Petite Sirah?...
- Posted January 14, 2014
Tawny Port Cranberry Sauce recipe
This take on traditional cranberry sauce will have you reaching for second helpings...
- Posted November 27, 2013