- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
SPOKANE, Wash. – This weekend, Latah Creek Wine Cellars will hold its annual Mother’s Day celebration,...
Looking for a quick lasagna dish to go with a hearty red wine? Looking to reduce...
This one-dish wonder is loaded with delicious flavors and ample protein and should pair beautifully...
More Recipes News
Thanks to the shrimp already being cooked, this dish comes together quickly and easily...
- Posted February 11, 2014
We are often told that red wine goes with meat and white wine goes...
- Posted February 4, 2014
Pasta with Ground Beef Sauce
Looking for a straightforward recipe for a ground beef sauce to top spaghetti or...
- Posted January 21, 2014
Blue Cheese Steak with Petite Sirah Sauce
Looking for an entrée to go with a robust wine such as Petite Sirah?...
- Posted January 14, 2014
Tawny Port Cranberry Sauce recipe
This take on traditional cranberry sauce will have you reaching for second helpings...
- Posted November 27, 2013