- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
SPOKANE, Wash. – This weekend, Latah Creek Wine Cellars will hold its annual Mother’s Day celebration,...
Looking for a quick lasagna dish to go with a hearty red wine? Looking to reduce...
This one-dish wonder is loaded with delicious flavors and ample protein and should pair beautifully...
More Recipes News
Thanks to the shrimp already being cooked, this dish comes together quickly and easily...
- Posted February 11, 2014
We are often told that red wine goes with meat and white wine goes...
- Posted February 4, 2014
Pasta with Ground Beef Sauce
Looking for a straightforward recipe for a ground beef sauce to top spaghetti or...
- Posted January 21, 2014
Blue Cheese Steak with Petite Sirah Sauce
Looking for an entrée to go with a robust wine such as Petite Sirah?...
- Posted January 14, 2014
Tawny Port Cranberry Sauce recipe
This take on traditional cranberry sauce will have you reaching for second helpings...
- Posted November 27, 2013