- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
SPOKANE, Wash. – This weekend, Latah Creek Wine Cellars will hold its annual Mother’s Day celebration,...
Looking for a quick lasagna dish to go with a hearty red wine? Looking to reduce...
This one-dish wonder is loaded with delicious flavors and ample protein and should pair beautifully...
More Recipes News
Thanks to the shrimp already being cooked, this dish comes together quickly and easily...
- Posted February 11, 2014
We are often told that red wine goes with meat and white wine goes...
- Posted February 4, 2014
Pasta with Ground Beef Sauce
Looking for a straightforward recipe for a ground beef sauce to top spaghetti or...
- Posted January 21, 2014
Blue Cheese Steak with Petite Sirah Sauce
Looking for an entrée to go with a robust wine such as Petite Sirah?...
- Posted January 14, 2014
Tawny Port Cranberry Sauce recipe
This take on traditional cranberry sauce will have you reaching for second helpings...
- Posted November 27, 2013