Makes about 3 quarts
1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, very ripe and rough chopped
1 1/2 pounds peaches, very ripe and rough chopped
1⁄4 pound sweet onion, rough chopped
1⁄4 pound zucchini, rough chopped
1⁄2 pound cucumber, rough chopped
3/4 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
1⁄8 cup salt
1/2 tablespoon black pepper 8 ounces of almonds, ground 2 ounces fresh basil
3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil 1/3 cup Champagne vinegar
- Mix the peaches, tomatoes, cucumber, zucchini, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Toss well, cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Mix in the basil, vinegar and almonds.
- Blend mix while drizzling in olive oil.
- Once all is blended, mix well and adjust seasonings.