- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
Best Buy! Seattle restaurateur/winemaker/distributor Peter Dow became infatuated with Italy in the early 1970s, and his...
Best Buy! Here’s a Chardonnay that’s as flamboyant as Little Richard and leads with a sense...
Best Buy! A prime example of Precept Wine’s success as the Northwest wine industry enters its...
More Best Buy News
Abiqua Wind Vineyard NV Lot 17 Estate Interwined Cuvèe White Wine, Willamette Valley, $15
Best Buy! This 11-acre site in the Cascade Foothills east of Salem, Ore., is...
- Posted December 14, 2020
Wine By Joe 2019 Rosé of Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $14
Best Buy! This brand’s visionary namesake founder — Joe Dobbes — saw the beauty...
- Posted October 24, 2020
Camas Prairie Winery 2019 Raspberry Mead, Idaho, $14
Best Buy! The beat goes on for Jeremy Ritter, who burnishes the history surrounding...
- Posted October 20, 2020
Nine Hats Winery 2018 Pinot Gris, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! It makes sense that the success each year of the Long Shadows...
- Posted October 19, 2020
Wine By Joe 2019 Pinot Blanc, Willamette Valley, $14
Best Buy! Oregon native Joe Dobbes has loved this unappreciated white grape native to...
- Posted June 17, 2020
Camas Prairie Winery 2018 Huckleberry Mead, Idaho, $15
Best Buy! A decade ago, Jeremy Ritter purchased this historic brand in the college...
- Posted June 1, 2020
Melrose Estate 2015 Vin du Fermier Pinot Noir, Oregon $16
Best Buy! One of Southern Oregon’s largest family owned vineyards, Melrose Vineyards produces some...
- Posted May 28, 2020