- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
RICHLAND, Wash. – Washington State University’s Wine Science Center is largely completed, and the director of...
On the eve of Wine Press Northwest magazine‘s peer-judging of more than 140 entries of Cabernet...
The San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – the Daytona 500 of North American wine judgings –...
More Wine reviews News
San Francisco Chronicle hangs 2 gold medals on Hogue Cellars Riesling
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – A head cold forced Co Dinn out of the office Friday...
- Posted January 12, 2013
Precept Wine to release 2012 Merlot in February
Precept Wine, which isn’t shy about creating unusual projects, plans next month to...
- Posted January 9, 2013
In search of Washington Pinot Noir
On occasion, we are asked about Washington Pinot Noir. It’s a question that is...
- Posted January 5, 2013
Hyland honors pioneers and an unusual Pinot Noir clone in Oregon
One of the least-understood appellations in Oregon Pinot Noir country is McMinnville. Many wine...
- Posted January 3, 2013
Northstar Winery’s guiding light
WALLA WALL, Wash. — Winemakers often will smirk and say, “It takes a lot...
- Posted January 2, 2013
Happy new year
Here’s hoping all your grapes ripen perfectly in 2013.
- Posted January 1, 2013
Merry Christmas from Great Northwest Wine
From the heart of Washington wine country, a merry Christmas.
- Posted December 25, 2012