- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
All posts tagged "McMinnville"
Wine Wednesday at Youngberg Hill with Ben Rice
Please join us for our Annual Music Night Series, supporting local musicians every Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. Wine, beer and a food truck is available. There is no cover charge. Come enjoy with us. Ben Rice GENRE:...
- Posted August 1, 2018
Wine Wednesday @ Youngberg Hill with Bootleg Jam
Please join us for our Annual Music Night Series, supporting local musicians every Wednesday from 6-8 p.m. Wine, beer and a food truck is available. There is no cover charge. Come enjoy with us. Bootleg Jam DATE:...
- Posted July 11, 2018
Hyland honors pioneers and an unusual Pinot Noir clone in Oregon
One of the least-understood appellations in Oregon Pinot Noir country is McMinnville. Many wine lovers associate it with the city of McMinnville, which is nearby but is not inside the American Viticultural Area that was approved in...
- Posted January 3, 2013