- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
All posts tagged "adelsheim vineyard"
Burgundy with David Adelsheim
Adelsheim Vineyard invites wine-loving historians to the opportunity to travel with founder David Adelsheim to Burgundy wine country May 25-31, 2019. He will visit many of the people and places that inspired his vision for winemaking in...
- Posted May 25, 2019
Adelsheim Vineyard 2015 Breaking Ground Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains $45
David Adelsheim, recipient of the Oregon Wine Board’s Lifetime Achievement Award, celebrated his 45th year of his eponymous brand in 2016 with the debut of his Breaking Ground tier. This marks the second vintage of that project,...
- Posted January 8, 2019