- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
All posts tagged "adelsheim vineyard"
Burgundy with David Adelsheim
Adelsheim Vineyard invites wine-loving historians to the opportunity to travel with founder David Adelsheim to Burgundy wine country May 25-31, 2019. He will visit many of the people and places that inspired his vision for winemaking in...
- Posted May 25, 2019
Adelsheim Vineyard 2015 Breaking Ground Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains $45
David Adelsheim, recipient of the Oregon Wine Board’s Lifetime Achievement Award, celebrated his 45th year of his eponymous brand in 2016 with the debut of his Breaking Ground tier. This marks the second vintage of that project,...
- Posted January 8, 2019