- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
All posts tagged "chelois"
King’s Raven Winery 2015 Chelois, Willamette Valley $52
Darrin Ingram’s work along the emerging Mount Hood Territory with Epyllion Vineyard is doing more than merely preserving Chelois (shell-WAH), one of the most obscure red grapes in Pacific Northwest. The variety is a story within itself,...
- Posted March 10, 2019